18 : Movie date

— N o o r ' s P O V 𖤐

It was one of a hell task to make Addin apologise to Amaan. He just kept saying 'he'll break Amaan's fingers which dared to touch me' and what not. I sighed in defeat. I really didn't understand why was he behaving so abnormal!?. Okay I know he has major anger issues but behaving this impulsive !? Is he really so possessive about me !? I guess I know the answer already. He is beyond possessive.

I told Addin everything that it was just a plan to make him jealous which further fuelled his anger more and he said he would burn Amaan into ashes if he would have even just pretended to be my boyfriend. I got mad at this and we had heated argument, lastly when I told him that I don't wanna be with him if he continues acting like this, he finally calm down and muttered 'fine' saying he'll apologise. He then apologised to Amaan more like threw a sorry on his face nonchalantly but when I glared at him hard he calmly spoke 'i want you to forgive me for whatever I did.' And I sighed for the umpteenth time knowing that its Addin Shah afterall who literally love ordering people around even if its an apology.

It's been 1 week now since me and Addin are dating. I can't be more happier. I don't know when I started liking him so much that I feel so much at ease and immense joy whenever I'm with him. Not like we have stop bricking, we had arguments on silly silly stuffs as well but at the end Addin would kiss me breathless and we would be all fine.

Addin would literally leave no chance to kiss me. He would drag me out of nowhere and kiss me madly all the time. Not like I was complaining because I would gladly kiss him back with the same passion. Sammy and Najma both were very angry that I was dating Addin because According to them he is a mental and he need serious help, judging by the way he behaved with Amaan in the party. But I tried explaining them that he has major anger issues so he behaved that way. After so much explaining and convincing that I really want to be with him, Najma understood but told me to be careful because people with anger issues tend to harm others and she was worried that Addin would harm me as well but I ensured her that he would never harm me. I trusted him. He saved me from all the harms and I knew he would never hurt me.

Sammy didn't speak with me for 4 days and now I was kinda feeling hurt and I actually missed his poor jokes and him. Ofcourse he would literally always stick to me and eat my ears out which I found highly annoying but now when he wasn't doing so I missed him badly. But the 5th day he came and hugged me tightly saying 'sorry' for behaving like this and he told that it was Addin's mistake and not mine and he behaved wrong by not talking with me and now we are cool.

*******
I was walking in the lawn towards the canteen where najma and Sammy were waiting for me. I had some sketching to complete so I told them to go ahead and I would join them later. Addin didn't come to university today saying that he had some work to take care of and strangely even Rahil didn't come. And I was kinda missing Addin.

A strong wind passed by making me shut my eyes and my hair sprawled all over my face and I tucked them behind immediately.

suddenly I felt a peck on my lips and I opened my eyes wide and my heart beat raced, but as soon as the familiar peppery strong scent invaded my nose I got to know who it was and I calmed down. I looked infront to see Addin smiling lightly and fixing my hair properly.

" Gosh you scared me Addin... I told you not to kiss me just out of nowhere." I huffed out hitting his chest lightly and he chuckled in return saying.

" Why were you scared !? You know only your boyfriend can kiss you and no one would even dare to- " I cut him off immediately.

" Don't even start. I told you before as well Addin.. stop acting like possessive toxic boyfriend for god's sake." I hissed out.

" Okay fine I won't." He groaned rolling his eyes. I sighed and slightly grinned at him.