41 : Romance in kitchen

— N o o r ' s P O V 𖤐

It was early in the morning as the sun was gently peeking through the curtains. Addin's head snuggled against my chest, his disheveled soft hair locks tickling my fingers as I slowly
caressed it.

I couldn't help but admire his adorable sleepy face with a small smile playing on my lips. He looked so freaking cute.

I was discharged from the hospital the very next day. It's been 1 week now. Things were going on amazing between us.

Even though i was all fine, his concern for me never wavered. He took leave from his office for 4 days just to take care of me, it was as if my well-being was his top priority and that thought alone made my heart flutter badly.

His tender gestures and attentive nature towards me these days, created a sense of warmth and security, enveloping me in a cocoon of love. His love.

He loves me! I believe that! yes i do!

When he confessed it to me in the hospital, his eyes spoke volumes of the intense love he held for me and his words sounded more then sincere.

His eyes! In his eyes, I had witnessed a range of emotions - moments of emptiness, icy coldness, darkness and sometimes they went completely blank. But when he said those words to me, it was as if a veil had been lifted, revealing the purest and most genuine expression of love that he held for me.

His eyes sparked with warmth and tenderness, reflecting the depth of his affection towards me. It was at that very moment, all my doubts and uncertainties vanished, leaving behind a crystal clear declaration that Addin loves me intensely,
and I too love him intensely.

I was really silly to think that I hate him when in real i never did. Whenever i used to tell myself that I hate him, deep down I always knew, the love I held for him was too much to be replaced with hate. It was like i was trying to hide my love behind a pretend curtain of hate.

Just the idea of him being in pain was unbearable. I realized that I couldn't imagine my life without him, and I would do anything to protect him from all the harm. It became crystal clear to me that i love him immeasurably.

We Humans are like statues molded by our mistakes and every person deserves an another chance. I was willing to let go of the past and start freshly with him. I was ready to forget everything. And wanted to confess my love to him.

I felt Addin shift in his position, as his arms tightened around my waist.

He slowly shifted a little upwards, and nuzzled his whole face into my neck, groaning. Most probably because the sunlight was disturbing his sleep.

I hugged him more closer to me and he dipped his head more into my neck.

Suddenly he started peppering kisses on my neck, making me giggle out loud.

" Addin..stop." I chuckled out, he raised his head and looked at me with a lazy smile adoring his lips.

" Good morning! " I chirped out, smiling back.

His lashes were barely lifting up as he was still sleepy.

He attached his forehead with mine, and closed his eyes completely, making our noses touched and husked out in his deep, hot, morning voice.

" The mornings are actually so good these days, waking up in my begum's arms, the first thing I see is the gorgeous shiny face of my buttercup and the first sound I'm listening to is my favourite person's giggles. Infact my mornings are blessed and the best."