19 : The fucker

—  A d d i n ' s P O V 𖤐

Everything seems more than perfect when I'm with her. I don't know why do I feel so content when she is close to me. It's like nothing matters in this world anymore. It's just me and her.

Right now I'm staring at her side profile and the bright light from the screen falling on her face was making her look so starry. She shines so much always.

She then told me to watch the movie most probably because she could feel my intense gaze on her. But I denied. Gazing at her was more interesting then that bore movie. She had tied her hair in a high ponytail and her swan-like milky neck was on full display. Some hair strands dangling on her mushy cheeks. She looked cute. Her side profile was so enchanting.

I unknowingly leaned my face into her slushy neck and inhaled her soft scent deeply. fuck her scent is so intoxicating. I feel like I'll lose my mind.

I felt the sudden urge to feel her smooth skin and so I started kissing her silky neck. She wasn't letting me kiss her for what god knows what reason and now my patience was varying so I asked her desperately to kiss me and she did so. The kiss was such turn on for me. I felt myself growing hard. So I stopped myself right there before I completely lose it.

When we were walking in the parking lot I felt something strange as if someone was watching us and my brain send me an alert. And as soon as we reached near the car the huge gunshot was heard and that cleared my doubt. The fucker was here.

I made Noor sit in the car and the way she stopped me from going and gazed at me with worry filled eyes made my heartbeat race and I felt overwhelmed. She was worried for me!? She cared for me !? I felt some warm feelings invade my chest. I kissed her cheek and inhaled her to calm myself down and then locked the car properly not before carrying my gun with me.

******

I knew the theatre had two parking lots. One was on the surface where I parked my car and the other was in the underground. I rushed to the underground parking lot which was huge and triangular in shape with cars parked on the both sides but it was empty as well. I eyed the whole surroundings sharply and suddenly I heard whistling sound and 3 bullets were fired.

Just then the fucker in all his glory came out spinning the gun in his fingers from behind a car, wearing a disgusting full black suit and a dirty smirk plastered on his ugly face. Just by looking at him I felt a sudden burst of anger raising inside me. I clenched my jaw tightly controlling myself from pounding on that filthy thing infront of me.

" oh hey there ! " He chirped in his sickening voice and I just glared at him hard and his smirk widen.

" I seee ! The little boy is all grown up and had turned into angry young man huh!?." He spoke.

" Why the fuck are you here Martin !? " I gritted out.

" Well dude, you attacked my warehouse and my men so that I would grace you with my presence didn't you !? So yeah I'm here." he spoke calmly stuffing his one hand inside his pocket. I fisted my knuckles hard. This bastard is actually smarter than I thought him to be.

" Ofcourse, I had to do it to bring out a coward like you." I muttered smirking now.

" Too bad, now that I'm out, you will know how highly mistaken you were to play with the lion." He arrogantly replied making me scoff.

" Also I know why you are doing all this." He further spoke his dirty smirk kept widening every second.

" You are doing all this for Amal- " I didn't let him complete and held his neck and dashed him directly on one of the car's door.

" Fucking take her name again and I will slit your throat." I growled loudly squeezing his neck hard, feeling my body burn with anger and my eyes would probably have turned dark ryt now.

He pushed me away, coughing and chucking darkly saying. " You got some hot blood young man. Chill calm down."

I closed my eyes and tired calming down. " Btw who was the beautiful girl with you earlier!? I mean you know better that I have an eagle eyes for beautiful girls and how much I like to have them-" that's it the moment he mentioned noor I lost all ounce of patience.

I felt a huge fire lava bust in my body in form of anger and I held his head and directly dashed it with car's glass window breaking the glass in process. " BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK OF BREATHING NEAR HER, I WILL SNATCH YOUR BREATH AWAY." I snarled and punched him right at his jaw and he chuckled darkly with his bloody face.

I took a hold of his collar and dashed him on the bonnet of the car. " HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DARE TO LOOK AT HER WITH YOUR FILTHY EYES. I WILL FUCKING GOUGE YOUR BOTH THE EYES OUT WITH MY BARE FINGERS." I barked loudly and kept punching him like a mad person. he fucking dared to look at my noor !? MY NOOR !?

I took the gun out of my waistband and directly kept it in the middle of his eyes and was all ready to shoot but that bastard had the same disgusting smirk on his bloody face. I now started doubting that why isn't he attacking me or defending himself!?

" you and I both know that you can't kill me young man because I'm the only one who knows about those fuckers whom you have been finding since so many years." Martin said chuckling which fuelled my angry to no extent.

" YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IAM CAPABLE OF DOING WHEN IT COMES TO HER !! " I growled loudly.

" Well I know everything. You killed Jace because of her. And I'm glad that you did it because that bastard was useless anyway and I would have killed him if you didn't." He calmly spoke and tried to stand straight but I kept my whole arm on his neck and dashed him back on the car bonnet and he chuckled muttering a 'woah chill man.'

"Btw you saved your little girl from that Moron jace but you can't save her from me, I mean you stupidly left her all alone in the empty parking lot." he uttered smirking and I felt my heart stopped. Dreadful thoughts fogged my mind making my anger cross all its boundaries.

" I FUCKING SWEAR, IF SHE EVEN GETS A SCRATCH ANYWHERE ON HER I WILL SLAUGHTER YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR FUCKING BODY." I roared loudly crashing him directly with the floor and ran towards the surface parking lot where I have parked my car. I heard that fucker's dark laughter echoing in whole parking lot.

I felt like someone was gripping my heart with the sharp long nails squeezing it tightly. Just the mere thought of anything happening to her was making me go insane.  she is safe, she is safe, yess nothing can happen to her !!. I kept chanting in my head running towards the parking lot.

_______________________________

Thanks for reading <3 please don't forget to vote and comment your reviews.

wanted to write a short chp so yeah 🤭
I hope the chp wasn't much boring.

Probably the first Chp which had no Addin-noor moments :( but I promise that I will make up for this in the next Chp.

Next Chp is gonna be *clears throat* .....
oh cummon you know 😉 but but but don't expect mature content so soon💀