23 : Is he blushing?

—  A d d i n ' s P O V 𖤐

She is a fucking torture. She is a fucking temptress. She was wearing my loose white
t-shirt and black loose pants. Her hair were wet, sticking to her cheeks and water droplets falling over her swan-like milky neck.

I hate it when anyone wear my clothes, hell I don't even lend my clothes to my only friend Rahil, if he comes for stay over, I clearly tell him to bring his own.

I don't know why but I like it when she wears my clothes, though it is a pure torture for me, i mean how could someone look so adorable and so damn hot at the same time !? Just one look at her was such fucking turn on for me.

She started chewing on her food, and I just kept gazing at her. Honestly I didn't like seafood at all. But If it's cooked by her then I have no problem in eating it. I was surprised at my own thoughts. What is she fucking doing to me !?

Suddenly an evil plan popped up in my brain.

I refused eating but she glared at me with her doe-like beautiful eyes and I started eating immediately. The food tasted good. But I wasn't going to admit that.

She troubled me a lot today and on top of that she tried escaping me, so why not I trouble her a little !

I purposely started coughing badly. Not proud of myself but I was a pretty much good of an actor.

I coughed and started breathing heavily pretending. I rested my head on couch's arm and closed my eyes to pretend that I'm unconscious now. 

I felt noor lean completely upon me. I heard her screaming and calling out my names continuously. I was about to open my eyes and bust into laughter saying that I was just messing up with her, when suddenly I heard her sobbing and she connected her forehead with mine murmuring something.

I abruptly opened my eyes and what i saw next left me in utter surprise.

Noor had her eyes shut tightly, and tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks. Fuckkk why is she crying!?

I cupped her cheeks and she immediately opened her eyes.

" Addin , are you okay !? " She choked on her tears and spoke.

" Why are you crying!? " I asked slowly, softly wiping her tears through my thumb.

She suddenly hugged me tightly, by snaking her hands around my neck and cried out loudly.

" I thou..ght something...happen..ed" She stuttered out against my neck tightening her hold on me and cried some more. I felt like a bastard now. What was I even fucking thinking !? Did I go overboard !? I mean I just did it to annoy her but never thought that she would cry. Fuck I felt the need to punch myself hard for making her cry this bad.

" Hush, calm down babie. I'm fine, nothing has happened to me. Actually I was just pretending." I told her honestly and I felt her froze. Her sobbing stopped and she moved back.

She sniffed and asked hiccuping. " what.. do.. you mean. !?" I told her everything that it was just a stupid prank which I pulled out just to mess with her and all, and I actually didn't mean to make her cry and I did all this just for fun.

She looked at me through her glassy eyes, a hint of disbelief swaying in them , as in she was trying to grasp whatever I told her just now.

A huge tight slap was landed right on my left cheek making my head turn sideways.

Well deserved Addin, you fucking dared to make her cry afterall !

She stood up from the couch. " YOU FUCKING DID THIS FOR FUN !? HUH !? HOW COULD YOU !? HERE I WAS GOING CRAZY THAT MAYBE SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU !! AND MOREOVER I THOUGHT ITS BECAUSE OF ME !!! HOW COULD YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS- " I didn't let her complete and stood up immediately saying.
" I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like this."