38 : Moon and stars

— N o o r ' s  P O V  𖤐

" I think so, I do. "

As soon as he completed saying, I blankly glared at him.

He thinks? WOW!

His words sent a surge of fury inside my veins.

" oh sure! you think so. " I said sarcastically nodding my head and standing up, followed by Addin.

" I— mean that... that I—" Addin shattered out but I stopped him mid way by extending my forefinger and directly pointing it infront of his face.

" Stop! Stop this right here because I know you don't. So don't even try! " I affirmed out, tucking my hair lock harshly behind my ear, looking sideways and  folding my arms neatly on my chest.

" And how the fuck do you know about my feelings ? " He asked furiously, grabbing my one arm and turning me towards him.

" Because... because if you would have ever loved me then you would have never forced me into this marriage! " I replied sharply, looking directly into his eyes and jerked my arm away from his hold.

He closed his eyes for some seconds as in trying to control his anger and then opened them saying. " Look Noor! you are deliberately bringing this up again and again. What the fuck happened to you suddenly? We were having so much fun, you too didn't seem to have any problem—-"

I cut him off immediately by saying.

" Oh my bad that I got carried away with the moment and had fun with you! I'm sorry! "

" No I didn't mean that—" I didn't let him complete again and started

" I don't know what the hell was wrong with me, I was out of my mind I guess! " I paused for few seconds before continuing.

" Because whatever happened between us was not supposed to happen! I'm here to make you regret marrying me and not to have some 'fun' with you."

He looked at me for some moments, his eyes turned dark grey and his jaw tightened.

He grasp both my arms in his grip and pulled me closer to his face, making my eyes widen.

" Fucking Listen to me carefully! I will never regret marrying you! Because it's the only thing that seems right to me. Sure that I shouldn't I have forced you to marry me but you didn't left me with another choice and no way in hell I would let you marry any other man who is not me! " He gritted out right on my face, his hot minty breath brushed against my lips, causing my heart to quicken its pace.

He features looked hardened and his nose flaring in fury.

" I fucking don't know what you will do to make me regret this marriage, but get this clear in your head that my decision of marrying you will always be the best decision I have ever made in my entire life and I won't ever regret it. " He declared out firmly.

" You don't realise Addin, how toxic you behave sometimes! Whatever your reasons are, you can't force someone to marry you without their consent! And about you loving me, I know it very well that you were always just attracted towards me! Even 4 years back it was me who stupidly fell in love with you and what you gave me in return? you hurt me! You broke my heart! and the way you behaved with me that night and the way you threatened to kill my brother, everything is still very fresh in my mind and I won't ever forgive you for that! " My voice turned shaky at the end as my chin started wobbling badly and a lone tear escaped from the corner of my eyes.