6 : Touches

N o o r' s P O V 𖤐

We entered the medical room together. I greeted the doctor and seeing us coming inside doctor stood up from her seat.

" oh kids what happened to both of you !? " the lady doctor asked sweetly.

" no no I'm fine doctor it's just him who must be treated " I replied waving my hand as a no and then pointing a finger towards Addin.

" oh I see how did you get these wounds young man? " the doctor asked eyeing his injuries.

" None of your business. " He replied ever so coldly and a scowl was plastered on his face.

The doctor just smiled hesitantly saying " okay okay let's get you treated. "

" She will treat my wounds, I don't like doctors touching me." he said straightforwardly with icy cold voice.

My eyes widen and my head snapped towards him in speed of light. How could he say such a mean thing to a doctor herself? He then moved towards the medical room's bed and got himself seated on it.

I looked at the doctor and smiled nervously who was now looking surprised by his behaviour. We both stood there silently for sometime.

" I don't have the whole day for this " I heard Addin groaning.

" I- where's the first aid box doctor? " I asked hesitantly. She gave me the first aid box from one of the drawers and went back to her seat.

I made my way towards the medical room bed where he was seated and took a small tool which was kept near the bed and sat on it maintaining a safe distance I settled the first aid box on my lap and was about to open it when suddenly Addin bend forward and took a hold of both the ends of stool and pulled me closer. 

My eyes widen and shivers ran down my body when his hand unknowingly brushed against my thighs. ofcourse not my bare thighs as I was wearing jeans and knee length kurti but still it felt ticklish. I looked up and found him staring at me and I too gazed up at his hazy grey eyes which were so hard to read, Sometimes they were cold, sometimes they were blank void of any emotions and sometimes they had some-kind of different emotions twirling in them which I couldn't comprehend.

I don't know why I just couldn't look away. his eyes were enchanting. His hands were still on the stool. His face some mere inches away.

" You don't have that long hands do you !? " he asked, his voice husky, and then he moved back.

I cleared my throat and looked down at the first aid box finding the antiseptic liquid and dipping the cotton into the liquid.

I looked up and carefully took his one hand in mine. Electric jolt ran through my whole body.
I ignored it and started cleaning his knuckles which were full of dried blood.

All this while I felt his heated gaze on me. I looked up glaring at him as in indicating him to look away but whom was I kidding the man infront of me didn't even blink. What's the deal with him !?

" Don't you know staring at someone is considered as a bad habit!? Look away." I spoke looking at him.

" And who are you!? my teacher who's gonna teach me good manners and bad manners. No hell who are you in the first place to order me around? I do whatever I want to just shut up and focus on completing this shit soon. " He replied nonchalantly. rude rude he is so rudeeee.

I glared at him and muttered a fine and resumed doing my work. I cleaned his both the knuckles and applied cool antiseptic cream on them. All the while his gaze didn't waver a bit from my face.