Chapter 3

Reaching my room I was so lost in my own thoughts that I did not even realize that Aditi was in my room. Until I felt a tap on my shoulder...I looked at her and her smiling face changed to a concern one.
"Divu what's up? U r ok!? Bcoz I don't feel so!!" Aditi said. "Yep Babe I am!!" I replied lowly.
"Still haven't moved on? Have you!? I see that in your eyes that pain...when u discovered he had a girlfriend...why Divu why??..okay I have a news fo..."  she said and before she could continue I cut her off and replied " No baba I am OK just a jetlag...oh God u guys over thing a lot...and I really don't want to talk regarding him."
It's true she was/is my best friend and she knew everything about me...until a moved out.
"OK but let me tell you that he..." i again cut her off.
"Plz bhabhiji ....stop stop ✋️ and tell me some juicy details of your life..how is my boring bro with you...is he doing all hanky Panky stuff???"
I aske smirking 😏 to divert the topic. And as expected she turned all red oh! So I am right....seeing her I started laughing...and she mummerd something and said " you and ur bro both r changed he behaves like a horny teenageer and u were behaving  like a old women a few minutes back and now...uff!!" .....:ohhh so I'm right  thats hot...that directly means he doesn't let u sleep..right baby?!" I asked chucking the last part.
And she started softly hitting me with a cushion from the soft. Soo the topic of him was diverted successfully for today phew 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨.And she went back to her room not before me telling her to keep their voices a bid low as I'm tired....hahaha 😅😅. AND literally cursed me and ran away hiding her face.

After soo Long time I had a smile on my face while sleeping...

" Mrs Divya Chaudhary" I got when I saw that name in a marriage register and I was signing it with a man....who looks like him...no no it's him 'Raghav Chaudhary ....I got up sweating and it was 4'o clock in the morning. I drank a full glass of water and went to sit in the balcony beanbag. Saw the sun set and Sar there itself thinking about the dream . It was 7 in the morning  when a knock at the door brought me back amd I went to do my morning chores and went down for breakfast.
I thought to behave properly today as I thought bcoz of my behavior they thought something is wrong. I smiled at everyone..and went to kichen to help.... breakfast almost ready thats when Aditi came down hurriedly and started making tea on another stove. She looking in a hurry and her face was flustered and red...her neck region had few red marks. Her lips were swollen..ohhh...I guess uhh..right.
My cute nephew came to us searching for his mom..my cousin. She is a widow now and lives with us. Yesterday I didn't meet as she was out for a business meeting..she is a strong lady had forced marriage to be honest it was business contract ....and when her husband died her in laws send her back...she had no where to go so dad helped her with a business thats she started and now is a huge and growing one I respect so much and love bcoz she is lovable being a single parent,handling everything so smoothly is not a cup of tea. Anyway he was cutely rubbing his eyes and yawning 🥱 searching for mum..I picked him up and kissed his forehead and he give me his toothy smile so cute ☺️. He's just 2 years old and his father died when he was of just 56 days.
" Ishan...ohh divu so long no see baccha..how r you??" Di (Nikita) came  and hugged me along with ishan in my arms m. "Yeah dii I'm good...and so good to see u growing stronger Meri jaan" I said giving ishan to her. She kissed my forehead and smiled emotionally. Seeing us like this Aditi came pouting and stood... we both smiled wholeheartedly seeing her we three group hugged 🤗 🫂. And we didn't Noticed ishan was being sandwiched between us. Not until he started wiggling in dii's arm. One by one we hugged that little bundle of joy and he in return embarrassed 😳 Aditi asking " Mami...where did u get hut from that also in your neckkk" And she turned red and we laughed confusing that little guy more.
"Baccha mosquito bite" she some how said and ran out taking the tea cups outside for serving.....Now thats home..

Love ❤️ you all.
from
-pritihearts