Chapter 57

Divya's Pov

I woke up with terribly bad hangover...'uhh' why the hell is my head hurting so much.

I can't even open my eyes...sitting straight on the bed..I tried to recognize the place I am in..the last place I remember I was in..was the hall in the party last last..then suddenly everything that happened last last came flasing in front of my eyes.

..I am tired now. Tired of trying to fit myself into his life. I can't now. It's too much to take in. Rhagav is too confusing, he is too sweet sometimes, and the other mintue he is rude and moody, I tired now.
Last night the arrival of Shirsha has changed a lot. I have so many questions and my heart is now sinking, it's drowning I can't face a hurt break again because of my one sided love.
While thinking all these I noticed Rhagav, noo, a shirtless Rhagav...OMG what!!!
He is freaking shirtless infront of my eyes, doing pushup in the balcony.
The glass door of the balcony wasn't locked, so I think he heard the sound of my groaning when I woke up due to headache...
Cause he looked up and sat straight on the floor..taking the T-shirt from the chair he wore it and come inside the room.
"Ohh you are awake..Good morning!" He smiled
I just nooded and closed my eyes letting my head lean to the headboard. I felt a hand caressing my forehead. So I opened my eyes to see a slightly concerned face of Rhagav
"Wait! You must be having headache, have this."
He handed me a glass of I dont know what juice. And I saw him walking to his side table and taking a medicine out of the first-aid box, while I was drinking the juice. Which tasted really bad.
"Now have this..uhh I know it taste  really really bad. But it gives you relief. Have this med."
He handed me the pill along with the glass of water, taking the previous glass from my hand..glupping it down I was so confused from inside.

"I know you are confused, angry and what not...but at this moment I really can't explain anything." He suddenly spoke, looking at me.

"I really don't understand you, neither now nor earlier, why? Why the hell are you so confusing?!!" I wanted to lead my frustration out so bad, but instead this is all I could speak
"You know what...I can't now, I can't take this anymore" I spoke and stood up abruptly, due to when I felt dizzy all of a sudden and stumbled back on the bed, Rhagav held me by my shoulder and made me sit.
"Divya we need to leave for Delhi..We are posted there in Delhi now. You me and Dhruv we are posted thankfully together in Delhi." Rhagav said.

"Means??" I looked at him in confusion.
" I got that news later last night, it's that we three are officially shifted to our home town..Delhi, snd we will be reporting to our duties a week after." Rhagav said and as soon as he said that I got a video call from Aditi.
"Girl we are moving back to our home town. After years I am soooo happy that we all can be atleast together....." I saw and heard an overexcited Aditi from the other side of the video call as soon as I picked the call.She was bubbling with happiness, not at all worried that her entire business needs to shifted to Delhi.

______________________________________

What twist will this new journey to Delhi bring??!!!
Whatever, it's gonna be fun...

-xoxo💖

Prityhearts 💕💕