Chapter 40

Author's Pov

Meanwhile Divya who have reached inside the aquarium and started finding Rhagav. During that time a security guard came and locked the door of the aquarium. By the time she realized that shevwas fooled by Mohini and she the door it was locked, she started banging the screaming and shouting for help that she is stuck inside, but almost all the staff has left only manger and guard were there who were closer the entrance gate of the park and far away from the aquarium so no one could hear her voice.

On the other hand, others were on their way to the hotel together Mohini was with Rhagav on his bike and she was sticking to his back, making him uncomfortable, so he finally said "Mohini will shift a little back. I know is place, I can't drive if you stick to me so much. So please shift."
"Ohh I'll shift" Mohini said batting her eyelashes. Suddenly Tanisha who was with Tarun in his bike said "I think I should call and ask Divya once if her cab has arrived or not. What's say Tarun?" She said. "yeah yeah I was thinking the same. But you know I didn't understand while coming here and the entire day she and Rhagav were together happy and were enjoying,  then what was the need for her to a different cab to go back and shockingly she booked the cab without even telling any.." Tarun was cutof by Tanisha's loud tensed scream. Tarun immediately stopped the bike"wha-what what happened? Why di-.." he stooped speaking and turned back to see Tanisha looking inside her bag with mixed expression sad, angret, guilty, tensed all those run through her face. Then he saw Tanisha took two phones out of her bag bring confused he asked "Two phone? How do you have two phones? Cause my phone phone is with me."
"Exactly it's not yours or mine it's-it's Divya's.  And now I remember her phone was with me from the time we left that canteen. Then, when and how  has she booked a cab and received confirmation or OTP?" Tanisha answered, seeing Tarun's bike stopped others also stopped their bikes beside and him to ask. "What happen? Why did you stop?" Jay asked. "Aree here, Tanisha had Divya's phone with her since the time the were in canteen then how could book a cab cause before that the entire day we used our camera to click pictures na. No one of us evne touched the phone" By the time Rhagav with Mohini reached and he also stopped and overheard the conversation "Right, Then why did Mohini--.." Nikita stopped saying as she saw Mohini, "what what did you say Tarun, whose phone is with whom" Rhagav asked with a tensed and angry expression. "Divya's phone is with Tanisha". Tarun replied Mohini got down the bike. And then Anjali's cab also came and stopped ans she got the cab to ask the reason of the confusion. "ASK your friend" Nikita replied coldly. "Tanisha check her phone and see if there is any sort of such bookings"  Rhagav said and glared at Mohini, Tanisha nooded and glared at Mohini before checking. "Mohini I won't spare you if anything happens to her" Nikita said in low but extremely dangerous voice.
"What do you mean huhh?? What will you do?" Mohini said with arrogance.
"One scratch, on scratch on her and I will rip your skin" Tanisha said in bit high tone.
"Shame on you Mohini" Tarun said in disgust.
" We have ignored almost every disgusting thing that you have done from school till today, but this time we send you behind the bars if anything happens to Divya" Jay said.
"No no Raghav there's no booking or messages related to any cab bookings in her phone." Tanisha said and as soon as these word fell from Tanisha's month Rhagav ran towards his bike and turning it he went towards the aquarium in a highest speed possible. Others also followed him leaving shouting Mohini behind
"WHAT ABOUT ME!!!"
"Find yourself help!" They replied.
Rhagav reached the Amusement part just when the guard was locking the entrance gate he immediately went there and said " Sir I'm sorry to disturb you but my wife..she is inside. Please let me go inside and check once."
"Sorry Sir but the park is closed and all areas are checked properly no one I'd inside. Come tomorrow to check" guard said coldly.
"Listen my wife is inside and I know thar. So kindly let me or else.." Rhagav said in a heavy tone.
"Or else..who are huhh? That we will open the gate for you" the guard said arrogantly. As soon as h said this Rhagav jaw tighten and he shoved his hand in the packet and took put his I'd card 'DGP LUCKNOW' written on it. As he saw Rhagav I'd card and photo in police uniform he said loudly "P-P-POLICE,  sorry sir" as he said police the manger and a few staff members came running and ask Rhagav about his problem, Rhagav was filling restless so he said" listen I don't tine to waste, my wife Divya she is inside so let me in".
"But sir..we checked.." the manger was saying but Rhagav said "and let me tell you the person I'm talking about is inside, she is a IPS officer herself, so if you really want your park to work smoothly even after the carelessness you did, then let me in" Rhagav said in a dangerous low voice.
 He said and hearing this the manager along with other staff and the security guards went inside the park and started searching by that time other reacwhed and went inside directly to search.
Inside the aquarium Divya is now tired, she tried every possible thing she could cry, scream, blame her friends and repeat but now she is tired so she just by the closed door and kept looking at the fishes inside the aquarium, the sharks and all the sea creatures present there "you know today I understood no one cares for me, that's why no one is even bothered to find me" she said in cracking voice looking at one side of the room "NO ONE" Standing on her feet she went towards one of the aquarium,

Others along with the police whom Jay has called were searching her. Rhagav had searched every ride and was about to go back towards the gate with huge disappointed, confusion and tension when he suddenly felt that he should check the aquarium so he ran towards the aquarium, seeing him running a gaurd went behind him "Sir we have checked the aquarium and then only we locked it" the guard said. "Have we checked inside this now? No right? Then open it fast." Rhagav said with urgently, his heart beat fasten and his breathing was heavy. As soon as the door opened Divya looked back and Rhagav quickly came in both looked at each other and Divya said sobbing as she saw Rhagav "I-I thought you-you all left....I tho-thought yo-u-u won't come back, what?? Say something, why aren't you speak-speaking what is m-my fault here!!" She said innocently and Rhagav by that time had tears in his eyes he ran to Divya and hugged her, the hug was so intense  so comforting and his strong embrace was something she needed at that moment, after sometime Rhagav separate and kissed her hair once, twice and n number of time until the moment broken by th guard guard who came in and said " Ohh ma'am is found I'll go inform others."
Rhagav took her out wrapping his arm around his shoulder, as both of them reached the others all started asking her about her Where-so-about  she patiently answered all of them smiling and thinking that "how wrong was i when i though they don't care about me, Look at them they look so exhausted so tired still they continued to find me and look so tensed and concerned' she hasn't noticed the police yet so when Nikita said her "who aske you go inside that aquarium again, when already were standing outside the Amusement park" she answered that "Mohini asked. She told me that Rhagav wants to talk to me"
Hearing this Rhagav left her shoulder and went towards the police and said "heard that officer, I have already informed you about everything,that women Mohini she has lost her mind and I want you keep her in the police station for tonight so that she understands what se fod was wrong"
Rhagav said "yes sir I will do as you say! Jay hind Sir" the officer said and salute Rhagav,to which he noided, he was about to leave when Divya stopped him and said "wait no, please don't do it. It's a matter between us let it be I will talk to her. And then if she doesn't understand then you can taka action" Divya said.
"But ma'am sir..." the police officer said. "Sir I'm the one who should report and if I'm telling you not to take action then you are bound to listen" Divya said.
"Sir.." the police started. "For now listen to what ma'am says." Rhagav said to the officer and then turning to Divya he said "But if by any chance I find or see Mohini repeating this again..then dare you stop me " Rhagav said to which Divya nooded
"Okay ma'am, Sir but if you need us anytime please call us" the police said and saluting 🫡 both of then he left with his team.. The Amusement park staff and guards also apologise to Divya and she said it's not their fault but they should be more careful and cautious before closing the gates from the next time. All of them hugged Divya and by the time they left it was almost 7:30 pm they reached the hotel and where Dhruv-Aditi, Kathan-Priyanka were waiting for them outside. Informing them about what happened they were very angry and as Nikita was telling her all these to the pair of couples the mother-in-laws group came and they overheard the conversation about what happened to Divya and how Mohini conspire against her and how Anjali and Mohini did not even came to check on Divya in the park.