Chapter 30

Divya's Pov

I reached him with the packets and he although sensed me coming didn't bluged from his position and kept looking straight by leaning to the car.
So I unlocked the car and kept the packets in the back seat and stood facing him, clearing my throat I asked "do you mind me driving again or are you driving from here on" without turning he nooded and answered" sit I'll drive".
Mummering a small ok I went to sit in the passenger sit and noticed dad and Dhruv's car crossed us. They shook their head to me and Rhagav indicating that they are moving ahead and us to fallow them. Mom and aunty smiled at me looking at my new look from the passanger and back seat while Aditi waved at me from their car.
Rhagav came and sat in the driver's seat and ignited the engine.
Our journey again started with a complete silence 🔕.
And we entered Lucknow where it's written in bold letter "Muskuraiye Janab aap Lucknow mein hai"
With that I had a smile on my face I feel different and fresh with that quote. And our went towards the area where we stay. I noticed that Rhagav was taking a turn towards my house, but I thought he would take us to...umm his house. Maybe my expectations are too high even Rhagav's parents fid say anything about taking me to their house.
So I decide to stay quite foe now. Soon Rhagav's phone rang and luckily his phone automatically gets connect to the wifi and bluetooth of the car so he picked the call showing "Dad" on the car radio screen and the voice came "baccha it's me dad"
"Yeah dad my phone is connected to the car I saw it's ypu on the ratio screen..tell me what happen I have reached Divya's house after dropping her I'll come" Rhagav said and as he said the last sentence my heart dropped, I felt hopeless and upset. His dad's voice again "No No no take Divya to our mansion beta, her Vidhai is already done there na in that village so now she will come to sasural as your mom is saying...yeahh ok listen to hear she wants to talk"
And aunty's voice come this time, Rhagav has already stopped the car and parked it beside the road.
"Yeah baccha...bring Divya home, thsi house is also hers from now on after all she is your bride, and wife, so we have do her Griha Pravesh also don't worry about your cloths Divu beta your mom has packed and brought your cloths and things here in 2 large suitcases. You guys come fast ok? Or else teh auspicious time for Griha pravesh will pass." Aunty said and the call got disconnected.
At this point I can feel the frustration in Rhagav as his breathing exaggerated and jaw tighten his kunckle turned white due to the grip. And in a great speed he suddenly started the car and took and turn towards Chaudhary house.
It wasn't a house but a mansion inside it has everything, everything that you ask for large underground parking area, summing pool , running tracks, basketball ground, tennis court,large garden, inhome gym. Only thing missing was a shopping complexe otherwise it has almost everything inside. Outer view of the mansion was classy, simple and moder exterior.

 Outer view of the mansion was classy, simple and moder exterior

[Backside view of Chaudhary mansion.]

]