chapter 31

Divya's Pov

Now the situation was becoming way too awkward for all of us..it's me Rhagav mom and dad (Rhagav's parents) left in the huge mansion...
All of us were sitting in the main hall on sofas 🛋 in front of the sofas was a huge tv set on the center wall. One of wall was completely a aquarium wall filled with different types of fishes
'the Chaudharys are obsessed with water.' I mentally rolled my eyes.
I have never visited there house in Lucknow so this is the first time I'm seeing their Lucknow mansion.The one in Delhi was almost same just a little change in decor here and there.

[Aquarium wall]

Too much richness uff. So all of us were sitting quietly facing the black and blank TV screen. So mom initiate the conversation "uhh So guys lawyer Ramesh Kumar ji will be arriving soon. So after finishing all the work an formalities we can take rest. Alright!? I hope it's fine"
I nooded but Rhagav asked "what formalities and for what Kumar uncle is coming?". "Registration your and Divya's marriage resignation " Dad jumped in.
But mom again continued "I was thinking to conduct a very small and isolated reception for both of you, just few close business partners, your and Divya's colleagues and divu parents family and...." She was cut off by Rhagav who stood up and started walking and reaching infront of the stairs he said "Mom dad, you can't announce our weeding alright! No you can't. I have accepted to continue with this marriage as you both asked, but not this reception I am not ready for either of this the marriage and the reception. So it will be better if you don't take the pain of arranging anything from now on, cause you guys doing nothing but complicating things. So please " Saying this he fold his hands 🙏. "But..." mom said "Anu it's okay give then time" dad said and she nooded understanding.
They both came and sat on both sides beside me dad side-hugged me and mom took my left hand in hers after comforting me a little as I was about to go to the guest room mom stopped me and said "Divu...that's the guest room. Your room is upstairs go from this stairs, turn right and you will find two rooms facing each other. One of then is Rhagav's, go there and you will get to know which room is his" I hesitate a bit and seeing that she came to me and said "Go baccha I'm just coming. Give a minute I'm coming by the time you go. Don't worry about Rhagav I know how to handle him and you will know soon or I am confident that you will find your own way to handle him after all you're his wife. So never hesitate here,his entire thing and Rhagav is yours now, you have right over everything that belongs to Rhagav including himself. On top of that you're an officer so you must be knowing your rights, don't you? 😉 " she said everything seriously but soft but the last statement she spoke teasingly.
And with that she went to the kitchen and I started taking baby steps to the stairs leading to Rhagav's room. As I reached by the direction mom said i saw two room, one was very normal other was had a doormat saying 'DON'T DISTURB I'M BUSY' so that's Rhagav's room.
I knocked at the door but no one responded after a minute or two I knocked again still no response I was about to leave than Rhagav's voice came from inside "Come come in...door is open." I stepped in twisting the door Knob. His voice came again somewhere from side the doors inside his room. "Just sit on the sofa, wait I'm coming". And I sat on the sofa kept in his room i realised this is very first time I'm entering his room.
It was in white gold shade. His room was huge double the size of mine. It has a TV set in front of the bed, a walk in closet, a huge balcony with two bean bags, a luxurious bathroom. Everything speaks luxury and richness.
He was no doubt born with golden spoon in his mouth yet he choose to work so hard to become a office he had a small music room attached to his bedroom. It was the smallest room of the house. It just has guitars, music system and that's all. Rhagav was huge fan of guitar and music, in his teenage days he was even a part of a musical band that did international shows and in that band only hs met Shershaa.
Yes her! I forget completely about her, where is she I need to ask mom, they both were so much in love and maybe because now he couldn't marry Shershaa he was upset angry and what not. But mom dad used to love Rhagav and Shershaa being together so now what happened suddenly, that everything changed?why no has ever mention her till now? I need to find that.
I was thinking of all these when Rhagav came back wearing just his sweatpants and a towel across his neck. He was drying his wet hair using on end of the towel. His bare body was in full display, his maybe 8 pack abs and he turned around to close the bathroom room, and now his back was in display the contraction of his back muscles was just so sexy. His body was lean but muscular at perfect places.
The v line of his waist was going down and disappearing in his sweatpants.
I can't believe that this sexy creature in front of me is my husband now.
Now I doubt what will I be able to even stand with him, he's perfect I'm clumsy, I have chubby cheeks and I love to eat and hate to work out. I'm a hopelessly romantic person and look at him he is as if he spends hours in gym and boxing. He's so fit and exercise just after eating something unhealthy, so clean freak. And perfect. And mahadev!! he has perfectly and effortlessly transformed into a man.
And look at me!! I'm still like a girl freaking teenage clumsy girl, who lives in Jean Austin world, finding Colleen hoover's 'It's start with us ' wala Atlas and Romantic novels world.
I was admiring his back. And I heard someone cleared their throat I turn my head left snd saw mom smirking and staring between me and Rhagav and a mail was standing of of the room looking down , 'shit' she just caught me admiring and checking out her son's bare body.  Hearing that even Rhagav turned first his eyes fall on me and he normally looked at me then noticing me looking at something hi eyes went towards the door where his mom is standing in front of the door inside the room and a maid outside the door. Noticing the maid he gasped, his eyes turned wide and he started panicking, coverd his bare front with the towel and ran inside the closet closing the door with a huge thud .
Seeing him panicking and gasping mom started laughing loudly....

Hey Guys 🤗 namaste 🙏 everyone as you can see I have changed Sharma to Chaudhury, so if you find Sharma anywhere while reading please comment down. Thankuu all 😊