Chapter 10

I saw his car leaving. 'He left.But atleast we had a normal and a conversation like mature people' my heart said. 'Yeah but didn't you see how he left my hand and how hastly he left as if he did something wrong' my mind replied 🙃.  ' Yeah but it was atleast a normal conversation.  That we didn't even have during our teenage' my heart said 'Yeah bit did you forget that he used to ignore you like you don't exist' my mind replied.

'But today' my heart was about to say but my ming said ' Also it is 200% that today he talked to you because Dhruv told him. Don't you remember he never used to even look at you earlier when he used to visit your house. He used to just coldly talk to you if Dhruv invited him to do so'. ' But today his eyes' my heart reasoned 'now r you judging him just looking at his eyes' my mind mocked.

'OK STOP ENOUGH!' I almost Whisper yelled. And I am almost panting by now.
'Why can't you love my like you did Shersha!! Why?!?? Why am I not able to move on !?' I was so so frustrated  that I wanted to cry, shout and break everything. 
After calming down myself a bit. I came down. From the 2nd floor I could see that Di and maa were laughing at something. I peeked a bit to see and I saw and heard Dhruv and Aditi were bickering like kids over an ice cream. Lights of the main hall was dim indicating that dad was in his room and all were about to go back to their rooms but stopped seeing the kids like adult couple bickering. They are cute,have always been and I adore them.
I had small smile on my face. And went back to my sleep smiling and shaking my head.

Rhagav Pov:

Today after all the incidents in the morning I was really not feeling good to answer Divya in such a formal and cold way. Back in my teenage I never used to be cold or rude to anyone, but only Divya since I didn't want her to develop more feeling for me.
But now I talk to everyone in the same rude cold and formal tone, and  never felt bad or guilty about it. But now talking to her in that tone is making me feel guilty and sad. She is not at fault for anything.

So I called up Dhruv making my mind, told him that its been long since we met so he invited me to his house. Fair enough!!
I went back home informing mom dad I changed an freshenup then went to Dhruv's house taking my personal car. Dhruv's house is not very far but since it's night I didn't take my bike. Car is a safer choice.

The entire time Divya was so quite and distant I have never seen Divya like this. She's so changed and this change really doesn't suit her. Today  I missed that bubbly, naughty, talkative girl. I miss every antic of her today. This quite and mature Divya is way too much to digest. I won't lie but even though I ignored her all my teenage but I loved her personality, her bubbly character her talks her laugh her smile those shiny eyes I used to love them about Divya more than shersha.
But today...I decided to talk to her after dinner but I didn't find her. I was thinking of her while talking to Dhruv's family maybe Dhruv noticed it and he manged to divert the topic to Divya. Then aunty told me to find Divu and bring her so I went to terrace I don't know but my heart said she would be there so I went and I found her. I told to let's start taking normally and stuff. She agreed.  When I hold her hands they felt so good. I felt comforting after so many years. Those eyes were so captivating that I was ready to get trapped. But then my heart revived some light feeling and my mind alarmed me. So I abruptly left her there.
Now when I'm in the car driving back home I feel so stupid to do that. I shouldn't have left alone her so abruptly. Now she must be feeling upset. I told to be normal and now I myself behaved like that.
Shit shit!! I hit the steering wheel in frustration. I tooka deep breath to calm myself.
A message came"dont tell me.. you were distracted becoz of 'her' -Dhruv".
"Nah bro, I met your sis after so long I was thinking how much she changed isn't it!!??"
Dhruv-" yeh right. Thank god you didn't think abt her. And Yeah divu has changed a lot and I don't feel very good abt that change. Let's see what to do about her changed behavior.Bye soo jaa sale meri behan k bare mei mat soch!!(sleep you idiot, dont think abt my sis)"
Me-"🤣🤣🙃🙃right...haa I will sleep let me reach home first. Tera jaisa thori hai...ki 'saare raat besharmi ki Height aur...dim dim light' (its a hindi song)"
Dhruv-"shutuppppp"
Smiling I got out of my car and went inside my house as the guard opened the door...as I have already reached home and was messaging Dhruv sitting in the car in the parking area of my house.
Today not even for a second in the whole  day I thought of shersha. My thoughts were mostly occupied with work then Divya and again Divya.
I shook my head and went to the my room upstairs. Mom was in the main hall when I entered I wished her Goodnight and she kissed my forehead and went to her room.
Closing the door of my room I went to change into t-shirt and tracks.
Long day I thought laying on the bed and drifted to sleep.

Hey guys. Plz vote of you enjoyed the chapter. Bye