chapter 4

Tea and breakfast was self served. It was a rule that we should always self serve ourselves. Dhruv came down and smiled to all and wished us morning dii and I smirked and answers 'good morning' to him and our tone surprised him. He looked at Aditi for an ans but found her red and glaring at him. So he smiled awkwardly at all of us and mom and dad just smile looking down the probably have understood.
Dhruv after sometime cleared his throat and said "I guess you will have a very fun senior Divu."
I looked at him being confused before he could clear my confusion his phone ranged and excused himself.  I looked at Aditi but she just shrugged. Mom " Baccha remember Raghav" and I stiffed hearing his name. I just nodded. "He's a ips officer too. And his posting is.." Before she could continue Dhruv came and informed that he needs to hurry. So we all started eating our breakfast. And that topic was brought up again. Dii went for her company with ishan , Dhruv left for his office as the gov car arrived to pick him up, Dad too left for some chitchatting with his oldie group 😝, Mom stopped Aditi and gave her the tiffin saying" Tu to Le Ja tiffin tak sob to bohot busy hai atleast you eat properly beta( u atleast take the tiffin everyone is supar busy)". So Aditi too left in her car for her fashion house. So I also decided to go
out to relax a bit as I will join after this week. Informed mom and she said OK.

I got to know my schl friend Riya lives here so she and I decided to meet at the market complex. I got ready in red lacy top blue denim jeans and tied my hair in a ponytail, took the car keeps and went away.

Reaching the mall we met talked and I got to know she's getting married to Rohan Raghav's cousin brother who stays with Rhagavs family as they all live in joint family. And I am invited to the weeding or it's better to say ordered to attend.

We relaxed a bit in spa..and shopping. And then at almost 12 pm we went back. She left to do her weeding shopping (more shopping i mean )with Rohan...
Only then it striked me that if Rohan is here and weeding is here that means Rhagav's family is here bcoz they all live in a joint family...then where is Rhagav?!!...
I kept thinking about it and  slowly I was feeling restless...everyone was trying to tell me something but none could finish what's happening!!!!
There were many things going on in my mind and I reached home finally. It was 1pm and  me and mom had lunch together I wanted to ask her but couldn't. Dad had his lunch with his friends....

Evening 7pm.
Everyone came back and we chatted a bit. And went to our respective rooms. Dii came to room sat and chatted with me" divu for u really have no interest in love" it was all of a sudden ....and I couldn't speak anything   so after a while I spoke" dii I don't know..I just don't want to be broken by someone....that's scares me u know how these things r now a days"
"I know baccha but..not everyone is same".
"So dii that's what I'm saying to you ..why don't you give yourself some time, why don't you allow someone to love you...move on dii...u haven't even been in love with that man"  I said...everyone was trying to pursue dii for marriage but she always changes the topic like I do.
" I am trying...I don't know..let's not talk about this na....come on lets bitch about someone". She said
"Hmm..okay" I replied..
And it went on and on and on...till we were called for dinner.....

Had our dinner and the same things got repeated The next morning also.
Some teasing some leg pulling playing with little cutie ishan...that's all. The strange thing is I dreamt of Rhagav almost everyday now...which I did had while I was in training and coaching period maybe back then I was too tired to think and now I have time. Rhagav's did came up but I successfully avoided or changed the topic...

The week passed in blink and it was soon time for my joining...I met with some of my od schl friends some friends from pg/hostel where I used to stay during my coaching and training period. 

It was just a day before joining Sunday night 🌙 and we decided to party. I had few of my friends----Aditi, Dhruv, Priya, rash , Riya , Rohan, Naina we went to club Riya-Rohan(soon to be married), Priya-Rash(Married), Aditi-Dhruv (Married) were couples ...so basically they enjoyed being with each other..while Naina and me being single went to grab some shots and then danced...while dancing a young tall man with a drool worthy body (lean and fit) came and asked me to dance.... his face wasn't visible bcoz it was dark in the dance floor and in the dim light I could only see him wearing a white shirt whose shelves are rolled up.
When he kept his hand on my bare waist I felt a similar touch , a current and comfort in that touch. I wanted to see his eyes but couldn't I sow he had light beard which is looking so hot on him. The way his hand hold my waist was a perfect grip. He pulled me closer and my face reached his neck...I could feel his breath..and his cologne was doing something to me..I wanted to stay there..maybe more close..closer if that's even possible. I have never felt secure around anyone but this stranger is giving me some comfort that I want more of .