chapter 56

Authors pov

Rhagav kept staring at Divya with sad and helpless eyes as if ge has so many things to say but he is unable to explain anything.

Divya took shots of drinks from the bar counter. And when Rhagav saw that she was not stopping and drinking one after the other he went to stop her.
Divya was about the drink the next shot when Rhagav held her wrist "Ok enough for the day Divya..relax take it easy you will choke. "
"No-oo I will drink." Her voiced sounded clearly trispy. And she took back the shot from his and drank it before Rhagav could stop her.
"No no more. Now you will vomit. Enough drink for the day. Come sit and Relax a bit" he said taking away the last shot from the tray away from her reach. Divya tried to take the shot from his hand but taking advantage of the height he lift the glass up and drank it himself. While attempting to take back the shot Divya Tripped forward and was about to fall when Rhagav caught her at the right time.
"Careful." He said.
"Ye-es I will..leave me" and removing his hand from her shoulder she went towards the sitting area.

Sitting there on the sofa Divya started falling asleep, and soon she slept there, out of exhaustion as well as she was trispy and for her system alcohol is like sleeping pills...so she slep there.

Slowly slowly everyone started leaving. Guest had left long back, only friends and cousins were there in the party they also started leaving after a while. All of Rhagav's and Divya's friends and Rhagav's cousins were from Delhi and they live there, so they all left for Delhi the same night.

After everyone left Sirsha was only person present there, she came to Rhagav and tried to hug him but Rhagav refused and took a step back "why you behaving like this Rha-"
"Why are you here? Anyway I don't want to know but don't think that just because I tolerated your bullshite because of guest before me today, I will take this shot again. Don't ever come here" He said gritting his teeth.
"But babe.."
"LEAVE..OR I WILL CALL THE GUARDS" He whispered yelled so that hearing him Divya doesn't get disturb.
With a poker face Shirsha stromed out of the house clicking her heels.

He turned his attention to Divya and slowly and softly taking her in his arm he went upstairs to his room. Kicking open the door of his room he entered and lied Divya down on the bed and covered her with blanket, he than went towards the closet and changed his clothes before sleeping he adjusted the temperature of the room and separate their spacing using some cushions and teddies.

After 10 minutes or so he felt a soft hand on his waist. He looked down and saw Divya has threw all the cushions and pillow to the floor and was sticking to Rhagav like a koala 🐨. Trying to sleep he again felt a leg on his legs. Divya was now practically sleeping on Rhagav.
"Div--"
"Hmm..let me sle-ep"
He was feeling her warm breath on his neck. Trying to avoid the tinglish feeling in his chest, he tried to remove Divya, but looking at her he did feel the heart to do so.
"It's my comfort place..don't separate me from this..it feels home here" she mummerd almost inaudible.

Rhagav heard it and looked at sleeping Divya..Turning to her he kissed her hair and mummerd "Never..good night"

And he slept like that, holding her hand on his waist and keeping her hand on his right arm.

A soft melodious song played in the background......
______________________________________

I know the updates are late, and pardon me for the short chapter as well as the updates ☺️😛😛...

I'll upload the next update soon.....

Bye and take care..

Love love ❤️ 💖