Chapter 49

Author's Pov

Nikhil went to the market,to shop some clothes for Heer.
Reaching the mall he remembered that he doesn't even know her clothes size. Anyhow he went inside. And at first he went to the men's section to avoid embarrassed, roaming around he didn't, although he was feeling weird but still he went to the women's section.

Selecting the most comfortable wears according to him. He paid and went back to his apartment with the shopping bags. As he entered he saw that the girl, Heer fell asleep in a sitting posture on the sofa. Since he had a evening shift, he left early for the station.

Embarrassed! And  Awkwardness!
That's the only situation in between Rhagav and Divya!
After the evening encounter. They stayed in different rooms till it was time for dinner.
"Come down to eat everyone" they heard Mrs Chaudhury calls from the hall for dinner
"Ohhh Mahadev,  you have put all the Awkward moments and encounters in my life only!! Now  how! ? How on earth am I going to face Rhagav! " mummering to herself Divya came down for dinner, mean while the same was the situation with Rhagav but he was a little too calm.

Post dinner after doing the remaining courses in the kitchen. Both Mrs Chaudhury and Divya went back to their rooms.

Here, Nikhil came back from his evening shift around 11:50 and saw Heer sitting on the dinning table with food.
He was at first surprised to find her up. But then ignoring it, he went for a shower and came back in the hall, and sat on the sofa switching the television on.
"Uhh..actually...can you have your food. I mean it's getting cold"
Hearing this Nikhil was shocked,  no one has ever waited for him except his mom. "You were...were waiting for me?!" To which Heer nooded.
He silently came and sat for dinner, while eating he remembered something standing up from his seat he went to bring two shopping bags from his room. And handed that to Heer "umm..I thought you would need them. So..so I-I brought it. Check if they are ok or they fit. I had no idea of shopping, so..."
"Tha-Thankyou.." That's all Heer could say, her eyes were filled with tears and she was smiling with  happiness looking at Nikhil.
"What were it is!! Thank you..a lot even though I'm a unnecessary guest but you still care so much for me. Even more than my own family. Thanks a lot" Heer's voice was cracking but still she tried to express how great full she is to Nihil.
"It's-It's ok you can wear them"
"No no I will wear it tomorrow"
awkwardly rubbing his neck he sat and finished his food. Both went back to sleep.
Laying down on his bed the only thing was on Nikhil's mind was 'who is this girl?!' Before this everything was of Divya, his thoughts, his planning was for Divya.

Nikhil was from a upper middle class business family, where everyone was so busy that no one has ever given attention or thought about each other, so leave alone Nikhil who used to do every possible thing to gain a little love attention and affection of his family but failed, except his mother, was only person who protected Nikhil.
Nikhil was a introvert person so he always was left alone and bullied even in school.
But after few years when his mother decreased things became worst, he was send to hostal forcefully and from then he understood no one loves him, or care for him. So he never used to go back home in vacation, not that anyone ever called him, not even in festivals he used get a single call from his own Father, completing his studies when he joined the police during his training he came across Divya, and there she was only person around whom he felt protected and cared like his mother. And so from then he started liking  Divya.

The next day when Divya came down for breakfast and met Rhagav on her way, due to last time's embarrassment she avoided his gaze the whole time and understanding that Rhagav was enjoying the whole situation and smiling at her embarrassment.
Mrs Chaudhury who had no idea of the situation that happened last night was giving confused looks to them but was happy from inside seeing the progress in their relationship.