Chapter 36

Rhagav's pov

These six months are confusing and so hectic. I couldn't think of anything straight but Divya. I am so fucking confused and feeling restless right now that I can't even express. I know I doing wron by avoiding things by avoiding Divya, but I thought if I stay away from her I will be able to get these thoughts, These stupid uneasy feelings out of my head. But no nothing is helping no one is helping me out. Everyone everything reminds me of Divya. The house when I enter into it, that too smells like her.
The passang of my room smells like her.
The more I am trying run away from thei uneasiness the more it's coming to me, the more I'm avoiding, ignoring her the more guilty and helpless I feel. Nothing is helping to avoid These feelings no single thing.
These months with her is nothing but peaceful,  but this peacefulness is making me feel uneasy because seeing her, looking at her, listening to her is all becoming a part of me. And I don't want that. I want het to enter into my messy life. Cause I give nothing but pain to her.
Finally after six long months we won the case  and now I meeting my old friends cum cousins we all decided to go to a small trip to Goa. I talked to Divya about this or maybe I felt I should take her permission she though said she is OK with all thing but I still mentiond about that bachelor thing to ger cause I felt it's important.  But I was surprised and shocked to hear the both of our friends are going at the same time, same place, same transport syestem and everything seemed so similar. But at end we are gonna enjoy the trip on our own.

On the first evening of Goa we boys checked in the hotel abd decided to go to local strolls, beaches and nearby tourist sports by 9:40 we were done and so 'our ladies'. I was so Damm mesmerized seeing Divya in shorts and new Goa look...fuck she looked so hot that I just want to.....no stop thinking like a pervert. But Damm she looked so sexy her top, those legs, I thought she was tiny and cute but no she is fucking lavishing, sexy hot women. How have I missed this.
Next morning I went to ran on the beach shirtless and stayed there still sunrise, a small boy round 5 years came and told me to buy a rose when I asked her what should I do with the rose he said I should give yo my girlfriend or wife. Just jokingly I asked what if I don't have either so he replied "You definitely have one, you just dont know. And to know close your and the first person that comes to your find thinking about love is the
One you are in love with"
It sounded so childish but ofcause he is a child anyway I did and I saw Divya's smiling face. That's confusing . I kept the flower laugh a little with the boy and pampered him a little then went away taking the flower with me.
Coming back since three of us are in one big room and two in the adjacent
Room do we all came together and decided to go to beach and enjoy there today.
Having our breakfast wearing shorts and shirtless, taking a volleyball net with us we went to the beach.
While we were setting the net we saw some uninvited guest coming towards us. Mohini. Uhhh this girl, she's just so cringy and chipku type. And Anjali is a pain in ass for Dhruv so when he saw her he ran to my side "uhhh bhai...why why she!!? God can't you see me happy?" He said dramatically and we laugh
"yeah don't laugh the Drama company's master is here, her mother look" Dhruv said dramatically. And yeah! That's true. They are real pain in ass. They came and started talking with us..
"Soo beta Rhagav with 2 cousins  and 2 friends only you brought these two as youe family here!? in Goa?!? Enjoying huhh?" Mohini's mom said
"Yeah aunty my two cousins but here all are my family Tarun is my chachi's maternal family so we are related indirectly and about Dhruv, he is to directly related to me" I answered her. "How!??..I understood Tarun's but Dhruv, he is toh no one to you then how is he your family??" She asked in a bit offended tone.
"Because he is my brother-in-law, my wife's brother" I answered being a bit proud. I don't know but when ever I take Divya's name as my wife I feel a bit proud and satisfied and happiness in myself.
"Your wife?? You-you...are..marr-married..that too with Divya?" She asked being shocked and as offended as she looked by this statement her daughter has the same expression.
I mean why is that so? Can't I get married. And what's wrong in Divya? Foe God sake, she is so much more beautiful, sexier, smart and in a mosst reputed position than her daughter, who's always in search of a sugar-daddy. I'm not judging but she is no one to give that look to My wife. She asked Dhruv weather he was married or not and hearing teh same yes as a reply from all of us. she and her daughter Mohini and Anjali went to sit in the shade.
After fixing the net we shattered some went to the water, some to buy snacks. I was dogging the ball when I was 'my girl' and Damm the ball slipped out of my hand and ran down to the water.
She was running backwards looking at her friends...is she planning to big me heartattacks everyday wearing her western outfits.It's a Damm blessing to see my wife..so hot and sexy in every outfit she carries.
I can't express how beautiful she looks right now. Her tiny height and these sexy outfits is making the deadliest combination.
The girls noticed us and my breath hitched when I saw her face. I gasped to breath, the boys came back and in brocode we agreed not to droll over our girls..
They came to us and Nikita was the first was to speak "Sooo you guys are here! Good." We noded.
"Playing volleyball 🏐 " Divu said. Finally I heard her after so long. I smiled and about to reply when this 'saale' (brother in law)of mine, Dhruv decide cut in "YEP. Planing to do so. Wanna join" . He spoke and smirked at me
"I guess yes. What say girls!!!???"  Aditi said, they noded in agreement and this time I beat him and spoke
"so girls you are all welcome then join us...let's split into teams" I finished and smirked at him. "Others laughed and the girls looked at us being confused. And we shrugged it off and went towards the net. We split into teams mine and Dhruv's teams were made by tossing. Mine has Priyanka,Jay,Tanisha,Aditi and Mohini. Dhruv's has Divya, Nikita, kathan,Anjali and Tarun.
Aunty sits in shade sipping her coconut 🥥 water.
We played and Damm Divya looked adorable while dogging and shooting  the ball.
It's hard to tackle her, she plays so well no doubt I have to admit. Our team scored 7 and Dhruv's 9 they need just one more to win. We took a water break...