Chapter 17

Warning ⚠️ This chapter has certain scenes that can be uncomfortable. It includes kidnapping, harassment and uncomfortable talks . Please avoid reading this chapter or that part if you feel uncomfortable in any way. It won't harm the flow,If you skip the uncomfortable part.

Divya pov

I woke up hearing someone talking on phone. But I couldn't make out what exactly the matter is?why is my body painting so much!!? With a horror I realized that I was being kidnapped, her eyes were coved with black cloth ,my hands were tied behind and my side of the waist had a stabbing pain i remember something that i was trying to run away,save my self droping my phone behind and then I waschit by a Bullet and..
..................................................................

Flashback
(Author's Pov)

Suddenly someone came from behind and put a handkerchief on Divya's mouth that person choked Divya by holding her throat from the back when Divya try to run away by pushing that person. From behind he took out a gun with a silencer and shoot Divya the side stomach, she fell flat on the ground and due to the chloroform she felt unconscious.Two three men came from behind and one of them threw her on his shoulder like a like a potato sack. Carried her to the car where Tiger was sitting like a king and placed the men placed her beside Tiger. Tiger looked at her and smirked looking at her disheveled saree, no doubt she was looking beautiful and heavily sexy in that. Tiger eyed her waist area and started roaming his figures there...he removed her pallu from her navel area and before he move further she hissed in pain and he eyed the other side of her stomach. Groaning in frustration that he had to stop his action he removed the entire pallu and saw the wound. He sat back and order the driver to bring a doctor for dressing her wound.
She was taken to the outskits of a village in Lucknow Khushwant Gaon and was kept in a old factory which was closed since years. They kidnapped a doctor to take the bullet out from her stomach without anyone's notice and then send the doctor away from there ,offering him a lot of money and threatening him to kill him if he open his mouth to anyone.
They injected drugs into her so that she doesn't run away from there...her wound had bandages still very fresh (just an hour ago)but they still tied her to a chair. Her eyes were tied and coverd by a black cloth and mouth was stuffed with a cloth.
After almost two hours she was awake now.
Flashback ends.......................................

Seeing her movements Tiger smirked and came towards her and removed the clothe from her eyes and said " So Ms officer how does it feel? To finally find me standing infront of you? And you finally facing failure!!" Saying this he started laughing.
Divya wad struggling to speak something but couldn't.  She was trying to move but that's helping nothing but just increaseing her pain.
"Ohhh babygirl , you wanna speak " tiger said moving close to her face. He tried touching her face but she hastly moved her head to the other direction to avoid his touches she was feeling disgusting.  But still Tiger could easily able to touch her as she was tied.
But not helpless so she hit her head with Tiger's as he tied getting closer to her. Tiger groaned in pain and step back holding his head. With red eyes he hold Divya's chin harshly and said "you bitch!!!how dare you!!???huhh?? At first I thought I would just sell if your brother won't give me what I want.. but he agreed,so bad! So now I'm thinking why not to use the product before giving it away! I mean look at you baby doll...." Saying this he took that stuff piece of cloth out from Divya's mouth...Divya took a deep breath and looked down at herself to find that her pallu has fallen down and her bare waist /stomach was visible her eyes widen in realization what Tiger meant. " you don't even know tiger what you have called yourself into!! you have called trouble for yourself, and now you will face the worth. You don't know what my brother can do!! you have no idea Tiger , tum iss line mein bahut saal se hoga par mere bhai aur officer Raghav jaisa officers tumne Aaj Tak Nahin Dekha hoga vah donon jitne acche Hain Waqt Aane per Shaitan Ban sakte hain aur. Aaj tune force Kiya Hai unhen apni shaitaniyan Dikhane ke liye. You will face per consequences".
(You can be in this line for a long time but you don't know what can my brother do. Officer Raghav and my brother maybe very good at times but at times they can be Evil like no one and today they will show their evilness, their Monsters side)
Divya said eith lot of difficulty.
Tiger just rolled his eyes. And started moving towards Divya. He signed his men to inject drug into Divya so that she can get unconscious and lose her sense again.
They did and since Divya was tied even after struggling a lot also she couldn't resist them. Rhagav kept a plate of food in front of her. And said " listen you girl eat this food you need energy so survive so that we can hand you over to your brother after taking the money. But before that you need energy to....will lose your sense in sometime so I can do whatever I want no one can stop me babygirl so don't be naughty,sexy one or you will only have to pay for it " Saying his Rhagav stuffed the food forcefully into Divya's mouth. And he was right she wasn't able to move...feeding her forcefully.. he slapped her face lightly to check if she reacts. And she did react. "Oh so the drug are not working properly on you. Baby that's so bad now you will resist me but I able to hear your moans" Saying this he smirked and dropped his head into Divya's neck hus hand moved  from her neck to her cleavage and touching her upper part of chest he was about to touch her boobs over her blouse that's when he was shot from back. When he turned back in pain he saw
Rhagav was standing there holding a gun pointed towards him. His eyes were red as blood he was breathing heavy as he looked at Divya his eyes soften. And then Dhruv jumped from the open terrace into the room. And....
..................................................................