Chapter 44

Author's Pov

They reached the venue. Mr. Subho Chakraborty 💒 weds 💒 Ms. Anna Peters  was written in italics at the entrance. There was a church ⛪ where the weeding would be taking place they went inside and saw Mr Parth Chakraborty (Subho Chakraborty's elder brother), Mrs. Ritu Chakraborty, and their kids- a boy(Rahul) of 5years and a girl in Mr. Chakraborty's arm of 2.5 years (Priya).
They meet Mr and Mrs Chakraborty along with their kids.
And seeing Mr Chaudhary they went to Mr Chaudhary.
"He is in his mid age  but still was very handsome. No wonder that Rhagav have got his genes from his father." Thought Divya.

[Mr Chaudhary's outfit]

They greeted Mr Chaudhary.
"Divya baccha you look so beautiful. And young man keep her safe here  " Mr Chaudhary said and patted Divya's head. Nodding his head Rhagav smiled.

And Divya along with Mrs Chaudhury went to meet the bride, after meeting her in the bride room the ladies went to sit towards the ladies sit. And Rhagav and other men sat on the men's seats. Soon the bride came holding her father's arm and
She went towards the cross where the prist and Mr.Subho was standing. Mr subho help her with her dress and then the priest asked the bride, while keeping her hand on the Bible "do you Ms Anna Peters accept Mr. Subho Chakraborty as your wedded husband".
"I do" she replied smiling lovingly
"Do you Mr. Subho Chakraborty accept Ms Anna Peters as you wedded wife"
"I do" he replied.
"You may now kiss the bride" saying this
All of his friends hooted and cheered him and Mr Subho smiled and moving the veil 👰‍♀ from the bride's face, both of them kissed. All of them cheered toss their campaign 🥂 and had their drinks.

Divya went towards the sitting area and massaged her feet, seeing her doing that Rhagav came to her "what happened?"
"Nothing, my legs" Divya replied massaging her feet, "let me see" and Rhagav sat on his keens in front of her hold her feet in his "No no Rhagav.. don't touch my feet...everyone is watching" Divya said withdrawing her feet and looking around. "What everyone is watching!!?? I'm not doing a crime. I'm taking care of my wife not anybody else" he said removing her heels and took off her heels "see!! You got bruish. Who told you to wear those heels, though you are looking very gorgeous but what's use of wearing these heels if they hurt you. Anyway you sit here, don't move around I'll bring our food here only" Saying this he kept bet feet on the floor and went to bring the food from the counter.

After having the  Mr and Mrs Chaudhury came congratulated the newly weeded couple and bidding good bye to Divya and Rhagav they went back home as it's already 12 in the night.
Helping Divya reaching the car he started the car and went towards Chaudhury mansion, soon they reached home. And went to their own rooms. Rhagav helped her all the way from car to the stairs up to her room. And he was carrying Divya's heels in his hand, not wanting to exaggerated that shoe bite.

Divya had a smile on her recalling all the moments of today and Rhagav's care for her, this is what she had craved for since years

Divya had a smile on her recalling all the moments of today and Rhagav's care for her, this is what she had craved for since years. Now when is receiving it she fear that it's a dream that might break one day.

_________________________________________

I know the chapter is short short but please do understand my practical are going on.

Please vote and leave your opinions in the comment. Also please 🙏 do check the next story that I'm writing in my profile,I request you to give it a try.
Hope you guys are well and fine.
Bye...
pritihearts