Chapter 33

Divya's Pov

"Though whatever Rhagav said was rude and sounded arrogant but it's actually true. No I'm not coving for him. Tiger remember him he was injured but not dead and under strict and high security. We need to hand him over and now the case is in supreme court because he attacked not one but two IPS officers and those officers got missing. So finally CBI teams and other teams are taking it to supreme court and we and also Dhruv need to go there in Delhi i need to be present in court for the witness in just a week maybe. So he is right" I explained them everything what ever messages were conveyed to me through phone in last few days when I wasn't here I told them. I was still getting messages and calls from teams to be cautiously present since Tiger's case can bring in light the scandals of many high ranked officers and minister, so we need to be careful.
I explained everything and by the time I finished Rhagav and Dad both came back Dad was at the door of their bedroom and Rhagav was standing at the stairs. All nooded but then again Nani spoke "Understood everything! We can't stop you both when it comes to your job and our country.  But that won't stop us from arranging your Suhagrat today." Both me and Rhagav signed and huffed loudly and instantly looked at each other and then looked away. And Dad he just smiled shaking his head and looking at the floor so did mom and Nanu. So Dadi finally said " Yes yes. She is right anyway you both will be away after a week, so we will take it as your honeymoon and now tonight...umm 😉 *winking* your Weeding night so..go go Divu beta go get ready and we will arrange everything" And Rhagav slapped his forehead and went upstairs. Dad went in and Nanu even went to his room that was towards the left side of the stairs. "Don't worry all the rooms here are sound proff. Even ours is soundproof so..you don't have to worry..if ours is soundproof then toh Rhagav's is definitely" Mom said and I noded unconsciously, registering her words my eyes widen and I looked at her and she just shrugged and smirked " yeah yeah..Consider yourself happy because my sash(mother in law)never used to let us spend time only. You got cool sash beta and that's why rooms are soundproof" Dadi said lightly pushing mom's shoulder. And mom nooded blushing.
Oh God!!... this family!!
We tonight...
So as said arrangements were made and all had a really light but super tasty dinner but separately in rooms cause of Suhagrat. I must say chefs here cook really tasty food
And by 10'o' clock the ladies got me ready for my 'not so exciting Suhagrat' I sat nervously in front of the mirror in the guest room downstairs looking at myself when mom came in knocking she kissed the side of my head and rested her chin on my head "Beta..Relax even though I was jocking back then, sorry to make you nervous. Baccha I trust my son and I know he will never do something that's against your consent. Still if you feel uncomfortable at any point just leave the room at the time and go to next room. I have cleaned that room also and I hoped you noticed that floor had two rooms so just go to that room. Ok? Or straight away come to us. Your Dad and i will take care of the rest."
"No mom I am just...nervous because it's new and for both of us it's weird and awkward you know" I said.
"I know. Don't worry give things time. You know I always believe in destiny. And I believe if something happens by our wish then it's good, but if it doesn't happen the way we want it then it's even best, because then it happen by Shivji's wish. And he knows and chooses the best for us. By the way my bacchi is looking so so stunningand beautiful" she said very slowly as if afraid to break the moment and squeeze my shoulders lightly. Nani and Dadi also came in knocking and said 'Nazar na lage khudi nu' (may no evil eye caste on her ). And they patt my head complimenting me.
I reached my room and Rhagav was standing in his balcony his broad back is facing mine.
"Divya I need a talk" he said without turning.
"Yeah" I replied
"Look I know you want to give this a chance, but I'm not so..please...i-i-i don't know what's happening..." Rhagav said.
"Rhagav listen relax. I know you don't want to. But please atleast don't stop me. I want to. So let me." I said
"Rhagav we can't always hold back our past" I continue
"It's easy saying than being actually done. If would hae ever being in love then you would have understood me. But no. Noone is trying to even.." Raghav said and I cut him off.
"I do..I do understand. And what do know about me being in love. Just because a person doesn't behave like devdas after breakup, doesn't mean that he/she is not heartbroken. Stop victimizing yourself" I said.
"Ok ok fine. I think we can never be on or agree to same grounds so it's better if wr don't talk. Let's sleep." Rhagav said and went to sleep on sofa "and before you start saying anything about not sleeping on bed. Let me remind you. Your wound is not healed so sleep on bed please. It's a request or order what happen you think it is!!" Rhagav said. "Did I say anything. Anyway I'm also very tired I need a good sleep . And thanks for supporting me today. " I spoke.
"HMM"
And we slept. After some time Rhagav spoke again "Divya?" I hmmed.
"Learn to fight for yourself. In today's world if you won't fight back or speak up then you have to lose no matter who so ever is at fault. People don't even feel guilty after killing someone nowadays so learn fight. I won't be there to protect you everywhere" he said with closed eyes which I could see in the dim light of the room. And soon dozed off.
I wokeup with a knock at the door and immediately look at the sofa..its empty and clean so I went to open the door and there a maid was standing "ma'am wants you both for breakfast. If you both are awake please come" she said "Yes. Just got up. Tell mom we will join soon" I said and she went away closing the door behind I came in and heard the washroom door open .Rhagav was standing wearing his black trousers and unfortunately white t-shirt. And was pat drying his wet hair with towel.
He noticed me and smiled very lightly with a blink" Morning" he said.
""Good morning." I said with a smile, he nooded
"yo-you go Shower. I'll wait. We will go together. Also i want to talk to you about going to Delhi i got a message in early morning today" he said and I noded and went to take the towel to shower.
After shower I wore a red plazo and white kurta which is backless a little amd came out from the walk-in-closet
Rhagav was typing something in his phone,sitting at the ede of the bed.
"Ohh you came, come here looked at this" he said standing up and handling over his phone. "A Offical Message from our team that we need to be present for the court trails from the next week. That is next wedenday. All the members involved in this are compulsory to be reported at Delhi." Rhagav said as I read through the message. "Yeah, that means we have leave for Delhi next week only. And Dhruv is also needed to come?" I asked.
"Yeah, even if it's for one day he needs to come. He was indirectly involved with Tiger's case" he answered.
"Ohh so..I mean we need book hotels right???? But we can't say how many months the procedure will take. It's court trails after all!!!" I asked as mater of fact.
"Yes. I know and I have thought of this..but what to worry. Aree we're originally from Delhi only na. Thats a pluses point for us . Don't you remember???" Rhagav said smiling.
"Ohhh yes. But my home isn't in a condition to stay. On one stays there and it will take a week to clean..." I spoke but Rhagav cut in.
"MY house baba my house in Delhi. We will stay there. It's maintained just little bit cleaning of rooms are required maybe. Let's so and confirm with mom dad" he said and went down together.
In the breakfast table we sat told everyone about the news and court trails mom Dadi and Nani gave us a lot of lectures to he safe and keep security around us blah blah blah...Dad said he will make sure to make the Delhi's mansion clean for us to stay. Nanu also asker to be safe.
And the same reaction was of my parents as Dhruv and I told them about this news.
Later that night Dad made sure that the house at Delhi would be clean by next or before next week.
Our packing, shopping everything started cause we don't know for how long we are shifting to Delhi. My clothes from closet were packed as were Rhagav's. Our daily usage things mom packed them. Even after telling that we are going to Delhi and not jungle and we will get to buy everything there also but Mim is mom. And over that my mumma has become like my Mother-in-law 'over dramatic'.

For that week me and Rhagav have to share his room till we are in Lucknow.  We decided to stay in different rooms in Delhi.
Ofcause it's a mansion and these Chaudharies are heavily richy rich so give house with too many unnecessary rooms.
Awfully awkwardness and ignore that's what our relationship was. And it continued like that.
Soon it was time for us to leave for Delhi with so many advises, lectures, good wishes and blessings from everyone we left for Delhi..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. Comment your opinion about this chapter below.
And share if you have anything to add on to thi story.
Thank you. Bye 👋