Chapter 51

Author's Pov

It's Rhagav's birthday tomorrow....Divya cane back early that evening and when Rhagav asked why does shevwants to leave early she excused herself saying 'i have an appointment in the spa, as i haven't got even a minute for myself so i want to relax'.
On her way back home she picked up the birthday butterscotch flavor cake from the shop.
She and Mrs Chaudhury were very excited and on phone they told about their to Mr Chaudhury and asked him to behave normally and then surprise Rhagav at night.

Rhagav on the other was suspicious though but chooses stayed quite. As soon as it was time him to come back all his birthday related stuff was hidden, he came home he freshenup and after a bit of normal chitchat all had their dinner and went back to their rooms.
As soon as Divya entered Rhagav's room he saw him working on his laptop.
She looked at the wall clock it's says 11:30 "he needs to sleep, and if he doesn't sleep within 10 minutes then I will text mom dad to surprise him without me. Cause I see him in no mood to sleep, how can this person work for 24/7 and still look so hot... ok focus Divu..Focus " she mummerd tp herself in washroom.
She peeked out of the door and thought to try start a conversation with him to make the situation look normal as if all have forgotten his birthday this year. Coming out from the washroom after her night routine, she sat on the bean bag facing the bed.
"Rhagav!"She spoke. Rhagav looked and stared at Divya, as a sign that he's listening.
"Uhh!! How was your day today?! I mean at work!" And furrowed his eyebrows being confused. "Umm, good why you're asking like that, you were there with me the whole day!"
"Yeah! Just asking, it's being long we talked soo.."
"Yeah true."  And after that they went silent for a mintue or two.
"Yeah...Rhagav!" Suddenly Divya said being excited as she came up to sit on the bed infront of Rhagav, And Rhagav also kept his laptop aside looking at the sudden excitement and smile on Divya's face he also had a light smile which showed his dimple. And he shook his head in acknowledgement.  "You know what dad, he has given the responsibility to me to handle one of his deal..isn't it amazing. I mean, I hadn't ever done or known anything about business and now...you know I am both excited and nervous at the same time...I don't know how to handle..."
"Shhh...ok ok relax.." Rhagav said shaking his head with a big smile on his face as he hold her hands in his.."it's ok, I know you can easily handle this, I truly trust you. And moreover dad knows that he needs to give such a responsibility to a person who is a little strong and hatta katta you know, and among us the strongest and most hatta-katta is you only na..." (he was teasing her by calling her fattest in the house, to relax her ).
Divya's  nervous face changed to a poker one " did you just call me fat!!?" Saying this she took a pillow from the bed and started hitting Rhagav and in turn Rhagav dodged and ran through the entire room laughing, "wait...wait there...I won't leave you today, you always tease me like that." And this time she threw her hair brush towards him, he dodged
" Abee, Sach Mei laag jaiyegi" exclaimed Rhagav
" Haa toh laag jaaya ish liya toh mar rahi hun!" Divya replied running behind him. Now both of them were standing on either side of the bed facing each other.
"Abe pagal aurat!"
As soon as Divya was about to catch Rhagav he caught her hand
"Ruk toh ab" some how getting out his hold Divya stepped back smiling, actually both were smiling. "Nahi Rhagav, rukho..stop there!" She said stepping back
"Nahi Nahi...abb marna, aa na" He said walking towards her.
" Nahi..Nahi.." She kept walking back and reached the other end of the wall where the switch board was present, and both were laughing and smiling"ahhhhhh" she shouted as soon as her hand was accidentally pressed against the board, she got a electric shock, blacked-out.

Seeing that Rhagav panicked and immediately lifting her up in his arm, he laid her on the nearby sofa, rubbing her hands and feet he called her name again and again "Divya...Divya...please get up..please..please..get up", his voice showed concern, tension and a bit of panic.