Chapter 47

Author's Pov

The next day as expected due to heavy rain there was water log in the streets. Huge traffic and roads were logged with water. It was all a messed up situation.

When Divya and Rhagav came down for breakfast, Mr snd Mrs Chaudhury were sitting in front of the TV with their morning coffee for Mr Chaudhary and tea for Mrs Chaudhury and the news says.... "Lucknow's road are logged with water everywhere. People are advised to stay back at home. The government has announced red alert 🚨 and advised People to stay at home, as the heavy rain is still pouring. School colleges and offices are closed for today due to heavy rain"
"Looks like we have to keep the office close for today, let me call my PA and inform him, to send this notice to everyone to work from home today" Mr Chaudhary said taking his phone, to which Mrs Chaudhury nooded and she noticed Rhagav Divya coming down.

"Good morning mom Dad" both said. And the couple wished back. "Rhagav Divya why don't you work from home for today!! Look at the condition outside. You won't be able to reach your work place also today!" Mrs Chaudhury said in concerned voice. "Yeah mom don't worry. We just got a call to continue our work from home seeing today's weather conditions " Rhagav said and looked at Divya,she shook her head agreeing and said "yeah I got a call too. We are gonna continue with our work from home atleast till the conditions improve".
"That's great then I'll also inform in the company to inform my employees to work from home" Mrs Chaudhury said getting up and taking her phone 📱 to make a call 📞 at her office.

After having breakfast. All of them went back to their rooms to complete their works. Rhagav went to his room, Divya went to the room infront of Rhagav's room, Mrs Chaudhury went to the office room and Mr Chaudhary to their bedroom.

The next day, the rain didn't stopped,it continued raining cats and dogs. So all of them had to do from home.

----------------------------------------------------------

I know it's very short. But please  bare with it, I working on the story. Will be updating soon.
Please vote😊