Chapter 43

Author's Pov

He went to open the door and saw it's Divya, standing there in disheveled hair, as soon as the door opened she jumped into Rhagav's arms and he stumbled back with the sudden force, "what-what happened?? You are okay!?". To which she just nooded.

"Liz-lizard...there is a Lizard 🦎 in my room...Ahhhhh I can't stay there, save me,".
Rhagav brushed his figures thorough her hair calmly "ok ok relax.  Breathe.Breathe.Breathe. you ok now?" And she was actually calmer than before. He took her inside and made her sit on the bed. "You sit here. I go check in your room". He was about to leave when Divya hold his wrist "NO please stay. Don't go."
Looking at her pleading eyes he exhaled and sat beside her taking her hands in his he patted her head "ok I won't go. Do one think sleep here, I'll sleep on the couch 🛋."
"But..."
"Divya please Sleep. Go sleep. Come on." He helped her lie and covered with a blanket taking some pillows and a blanket for himself he lied on thr sofa keeping a hand under his head he closed his eye, he looked around after some time and so Divya was fast asleep, so closing his eyes the sleep took over him.
Next morning, Rhagav woke up due to the vibration of his phone "Dad" the ID says.
"Hello dad good morning " his voice was husky in the morning
"Good morning son, I sorry I am  disturbing you so early, but beta I will be reaching Delhi today around 7pm and will directly meet you guys in the Chakraborty's weeding alright! so dont wait for me!!"
"Ohh ok Dad you would stay tonight here right?" He said getting up and stretching his hands and moving towards the balcony.
"Yeah. I am having meeting till 3pm today so I thought to inform you now." Mr Chaudhary replied and to this Rhagav said "ok dad have a safe flight. We'll meet soon. Good day"  he looked back and saw Divya sleeping peacefully, so he went inside the washroom freshenup and then wearing his track pants, and running shoes he went down towards the running tracks of the house and started running wearing his headphone 🎧.
Divya woke up after sometime, and after brushing her teeth she went towards the balcony saw Rhagav running on the running tracks his body was sweaty and the sun rays were falling on his body making his body shine, she was feeling like she was seeing him for the first time, she was getting those butterflies in the stomach wala feeling, Rhagav looked up once smiled and winked 😉 at her and then return back to running.
She was feeling as if everything around her is blurred and a romantic music was playing in the background.

Jheeni hai bheeni hai,
Khushboo teri hai
Main mehak rahi hoon
Jheeni hai bheeni hai,
Khushboo teri hai
Main mehak rahi hoon

Khathi hai, meethi hai,
Bhuliyan teri hain
Main chehak rahi hoon
Tu chahat purani shararat nayi hai
Yaqeen toh dila de,
Tu hai ya nahi hai
Aaye haye…
Zubaan bhi phisalne lagi

Hui hui main toh hui shaayrana hui
Hui hui main toh hui shayrana hui
Gungunaane lagi ashiqana hui
Hui hui main toh hui shayraana hui
Shayarana huyi....

Chand chal ke chal diya hai
Din mein hi nikal liya hai
Khwaab tod laya hai mere liye naye
Aage pichhe baahein khinche
Udd rahi hain yeh hawaaein
Rahein dhoondh laayi
Hain mere liye nayi

Shayarana, shayaraana,
Ho gayi main shayarana
Shayarana, shayarana,
Sha ra ra ra shayarana

Tu hasrat purani, tu aadat nayi hai
Yaqeen toh dila de, tu hai ya nahi hai
Aaye haye zubaan bhi phisalne lagi

Hui hui main toh hui shayarana hui
Gungunaane lagi ashiqana hui
Hui hui main toh hui shayarana hui
Shayarana huyi....🎵