chapter 26

Author's Pov:

Rubbing her tears harshly Divya came inside a store room type room, she heard some running steps towards the room and she moved to close the door, but before she could actually close the door Rhagav put his hand between. "Rhagav leave, leave I don't want to talk" Divya said.
"Divya listen, just for once listen, I didn't know about things happening there,so please let me explain" Rhagav said pushing the door to open it, but Divya stopped and pushed the door back in an attempt yo close it. By that time Anu,Dipti,Ria, Jiya di, Sid jiju came and stood a little far, so that both of them couldn't see them "What ..what is happening!? They are fighting over a door now!!" Anu said whispering. And other just silently chuckled.
"We shouldn't be here yarr it's their private matter!" Jiya di said.
"No please, I think we should be here I mean see na the way they are fighting, it's cute and I am so curious to see how an IPS officer gets scolded by his wife" rubbiing his hamds together Siddhartha jiju said whispering and chucking. And Jiya di glared at him, to which he just shrugged and went to stand beside Anu, to protect himself from getting scolded. Jiya continued to glare at him but then they heard "Rhagav leave the door, go away, feed that so called Priya of yours, go!" Divya scolded Rhagav pushing the door
"Aree baba let me in, let me explain atleast" Rhagav said pushing the door to open.
And after sometime when Divya understood that she couldn't do that  more because of the Mehandi in her hands, (so all this while she was pushing the with her shoulder). So she left the door and grumpyly went inside to sit on a chair. Rhagav also signed in relief and coming inside he was about to close the door behind when he saw the five of them are showing him thumbs-up sign, and Siddhartha jiju was smirking looking at him. Rhagav rolled his eyes to it.

Coming inside he close the door behind and turned towards grumpy Divya. Taking a deep breath he went to face Divya, as he came in front of Divya, Divya turned her face to the other side, Rhagav took her hands in his kneeling in infront of her "Divya" he said and Divya stood up taking her hands back and went to the side. "I said I don't want to talk! Didn't I!?" Divya said in a cracking voice. "I know, but listen..." Rhagav tried saying but without listening Divya went towards the door to open it but couldn't as the Hena of her hands still didn't dry, and in a hurry to stop Divya, Rhagav caught her and back hugged her as a result her dupatta fell and her breath hitched.

Rhagav hands were on Divya's  waist, And he felt goosebumps all over her body due to this he slowly turned Divya and started moving forward, In reflex Divya started moving back and her back touched the wall beside the door. Rhagav came closer and put his right hand beside her head, captured her in-between him and the wall.
"Ki..kiya kar raha ho tum Rha..Rhagav?(what are you doing)" Divya said stuttering a little.
"Kiya Kar raha hun? (What am i doing)" He said moving his face close.
And Divya closed her eyes feeling his breath so close to her face.
His minty smell always do wonders.
His took his face close to her right ear and whispered in his deep husy voice "Divya I wasn't questioning you. And I'm sorry if you felt something like that. It's just that we are strangers to them, and they can be dangerous though Dadiji and Dadaji are not like that but they can't help us if the villagers try to harm us. They are tribal people, with typical and orthodox mindset if anyhow they get to know the truth they won't think twice before killing us" Rhagav spoke raising his head and looking into Divya's eyes. Her eyes was again filled with tears.

Divya was understanding everything but at that moment whatever Supriya was telling her was triggering her because firstly she was hungry and secondly she saw Rhagav happily talking to everyone expect her. She had  frustration from years and today was just a trailer of her frustration.
She was about to say something but then then Rhagav moved even closer and smiled looking down at her.
"Divya I'm sorry, I understand your frustration" Saying this his hands started moving on her arm.

Both kept loooking at eachother. And then Rhagav's face unconsciously started moving close to Divya, in reflex Divya parted her lips and Rhagav moved his face toward her neck, he dipped his face in her neck and inhaled her famine smell while Divya tilt her head giving more access to him. She felt Rhagav's lips on her neck and her breathing exaggerated. His lips started moving slightly towards upwards not leaving the skin. He suddenly turned her and started slowly kissing her neck