Chapter 22

Divya pov:

I showed and did my morning business, wearing a simple white salwar I came out. This time I changed my bandage by my own cause I don't want face Rhagav after the morning incident. I was doing my wet hair that's when Rhagav came in almost running, he stopped for a moment and looked and me for sometime and then as if remembering something slapped his forehead and said " your bandage....it's needs to be changed I almost forgot about it. Did you changed it already??..."
"Yes I did" I replied and continued doing my hair.
"But...you should have called me...it must be difficult for you to do that yourself ..." he said a little softly.
"No it's OK I did it. Don't worry." I assured him smiling a bit.
"Umm...okay! So came let's have breakfast and tea...our clothes are here" he said.
"Ohh accha let's go then" I replied.

We had our morning tea and breakfast. And at about 9 am Dadaji left for sarpanji's house, telling us get ready as dadi will come any time soon to take us.
So at around 9:30 we started getting ready, Rhagav in dadu-dadi's room and I in the adjacent room.

They have send 4 dresses with blouse and everything needed. Since Sarpanji's daughter and son are well educated and stayed at city the weeding function and dresses are decided according to them but with old traditional rituals.
So there are three lehenga and one saree, unexpectedly all are well fitted and they even send some basic makeup like red lipstick and Kajal, no wonder the girl used to live in the city. That's why she is modern.

Haldi lehenga was good but backless so I had to properly cover my wound and then go, the dress was beautiful like anything. I let my hair open with middle partition, wore the lipstick and Kajal and that's all wearing my sandles I got ready. I turned and saw dadi standing at the door looking smilingly at me.
"You are looking so beautiful. Kisi ki najar na lage (no one should cast evil eye on you)." She said and kissed my forehead. I thanked her
"Aree come. It's your wife only nobody else's. Uff you youngsters na... have forgot only to express your love for each other. And you are too stupid only. God only knows how did you get such beautiful, smart, sensible and mature girl ad your wife" she said and dragged Rhagav inside.

"Wow...beautiful " he muttered under his breath unknowingly.
I looked at him and he seemed to be embarrassed as his ears have become pink I turned my face to the other side to hide my smile. He's too cute sometimes.
He's looking so hot in the traditional haldi outfit with well set hair and stubble. He aways wears black men's bracelets and that makes him look so hot and handsome.
While I was busy checking him out, I saw him looking at the bandage. I was struggling to do the bandage, it was difficult but I was getting late and even didn't want to face Rhagav that's was I somehow not properly, i did the bandage.
Dadi cleared her throat and then we realized that we were loooking at each other since long. We shifted pur gazes from each other. And then as Dadi said we moved towards sarpanji's house where her daughter's weeding was taking place

Today is Haldi. So as we reached everyone I assumed have already met Rhagav and me, as I was not in my conscious I wasn't aware of it. So they welcomed us warmly and sarpanji's wife invited me to sit and enjoy haldi beside her daughter Ria. She is a pretty girl in her 20's maybe.
Long silky black hair, honey brown eyes. Big lashes. She is gorgeous and beautiful.
I sat beside. Sarpanji's wife introduced me to the girls sitting sitting around her, they seemed younger to me, and yes they were. I really vibe with with of the girls there sitting beside Ria others seemed rude and uninterested to know or talk.

One of them is Ria's cousin Anu, she is a tall 18 years old teenager,cute looking bangs with spectacles 👓 and had dimples on her cheeks, she so bubbly and cute that anyone and everyone will love to vibe with her.

Other is Ria's friend from school and also neighbor Dipti sweet, sensible and a beautiful girl with a short height. She is jolly and naughty character.
All the girls are wearing lehenga mostly of same style. I got to know Ria's elder sister is yet to come, Jiya.
And she soon joined us.
Jiya and I were the only newly married couple according to the villagers and they believe that is auspicious that newly wedded brides should apply haldi to the to-be-bride for her long and healthy married life.
I felt so guilty while doing that. Soon we started applying haldi one by one at last all the teenagers and children started playing with the haldi, boys and girls groups were separated and all started applying haldi on each other, the elders went inside to make arrangements and preparation for the next function and we started playing holi with haldi.

I also started enjoying the game and started running due to the chaos I slipped abd was about to fall that's when Rhagav came and caught me in his arms.
And the music in the background started playing with this part that matches our situation.

Bekhabar Jaane Na Jaane Na Jaane Na
Kyun Do Dilo Mein Ab Ye Darare Hai Kyun
Apne Bhi Lagte Paraye Se Yun Jaane Na Kyun

Jaane Bekhabar Jaane Na Jaane Na Jaane Na
Kyun Do Dilo Mein Ab Ye Darare Hai Kyun
Apne Bhi Lagte Paraye Se Yun Jaane Na Kyun
Jaane Bekhabar
..................................................................

The function got over.