Chapter 35

Divya's Pov

So it's Goa time we girls/ladies and our moms reached the station around 8 to 8:30 pm since our train was at 9 and luckily it was on time, our husbands were in different compartment of the train. All our friends seats were close enough to talk and gossip. And as of our mother-in-laws they chosed a different compartment too.
It was fun all over from Delhi to Goa in train overnight journey was so much fun bit tiring too we slept off really late and till 11 am we kept sleeping around 12:30 in afternoon the train reached Goa "Finallly" we shouted.
Handling our luggage 🧳 we reached the hotel which was close very close to the beach ⛱️ by 2 cabs 🚖.
We checked in 2 inter-connected master bedrooms and 1 normal room
Aditi, Tanisha,Priyanka in one master. Nikita and I in another master bedroom. Mohini and Anjali took the normal room before us so they were in the 4th floor and we were in the 3rd floor.
Confirming from the receptionist about our Shasumas and my mumma were in the 3rd floor with 5 individual rooms.
So we decided to visit the local tourist spot today after a light early lunch.
Wearing a casual goa style top and shots we went out
Reis Magos Fort, Shree Mangesh temple,Palolem Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Immaculate Conception Church and soon it was evening.

We came back around 9:45 pm we saw our husbands entering the same hotel as ours in their rented bikes.
Rhagav seemed to noticed us. He stared at me from top to bottom and gulped as his lightly visible adam apple bobbed up and down. Looking at where he was looking everyone soon noticed us and came to us with their bikes 🏍 Rhagav was also riding one and Kathan was siting on his back seat and stopped his bike in front of me.
"Great...now we all are in same hotel also " Jay said sarcastically.
"Yeah!! Remember you guys are acting as bachelors so are we..." Nikita replied and smirked.
"True...so you guys leave, we are acting as if we aren't married Remember!  That was the deal. Enjoy your life and let us enjoy ourselves. After all that was your idea Remember Boys!?" Aditi said.
"Yeah yeahh we do Remember.  But just be safe girls!!" Kathan said
"Ohhh ofcause Kathan baby. Now fuck off" Priyanka replied and pouted.
"Don't be rude girls! Chill babies. Enjoy ourselves byeeee!! " Rhagav said and winked at us..but he looked at me saying this, they started their bikes and went to the nearby local food strolls to eat."flirts" Tanisha said and smile and we then went inside the hotel
We were so tired that we slept like anything that night.

The outfits for evening

[The girls outfit for evening

[The girls outfit for evening. DIVYA,  ADITI, NIKITA , TANISHA, AND PRIYANKA(the pink one is her) you can choose whosoever you like in the different outfits for the characters]

 DIVYA,  ADITI, NIKITA , TANISHA, AND PRIYANKA(the pink one is her) you can choose whosoever you like in the different outfits for the characters]