Chapter 14

We reached Chaudhary mansion. There were reporters everywhere outside as well as inside the gate of Chaudhary mansion.  With huge difficulty Rhagav entered his car through the gate with the help of security guard stopping the reporters. So much flashlights everywhere. Rhagav entered through the huge gate of Chaudhary mansion then only after the making sure that the gate is closed and no reporters who doesn't have permission/pass could come inside we moved out of the car Rhagav handed over his car keys to the guard who take the car to the parking.
We stood awkwardly and waited for the car keys. Rhagav's face was so calm and quite, he was looking around the mansion with just his eyes moving but his head was straight towards the huge mansion.
Huge personalities, politicians, models, businessman/women were present there some were inside some were still outside.
I moved my eyes away from Rhagav to see around, and to be honest ghe entire place was so magnificently decorated. Everything around was screaming rich and was classy and sophisticated.
Rhagav's dad came towards us maybe he came out to attend a call. He came and hugged Rhagav, both hugged each other warmly them uncle looked and me and smile warmly hugged me sidely, and patted my head lovingly. "So you youngish, what's the reason to be late and why you guys are standing out so quietly?!" He asked.
Before I could even open my mouth to say Rhagav cut me off and spoke" Dad Divya's car broke down at first so it took time and we came together here in my car, also secondly I'm waiting for my car keys. I really didn't ask her to wait she could have went inside " he said shrugging his shoulders posting towards.
"Oh God this son of mine!! She is also waiting for you my boy. So that you both could go inside together. You guys came together from home till here so it's obvious that she's wait for you to go inside together na!!" His dad said slightly slapping his own forehead. "Anyway came inside, I'm going in" uncle said and went in.
"I didn't ask you to wait." Rhagav spoke suddenly.
"That would be rude if I leave you alone here to wait and go inside myself, we came here together after all " I replied.
"So what if we came together!?....if we go together inside people will start assuming things don't you know that." He said a bit loudly. His tone was high and so people standing a closer heard him and looked towards us. I felt humiliate.
"So? What's wrong in that!? You care about everything and everyone's feeling but just not the feelings of the  person standing beside you.  What do you think I'm to you!?? Some jock or what?" I said in a cracking voice.
"Ohh really!! So why don't you understand then LEAVE!! why are you still standing here, it's irritating me. Don't you know that I'm least interested in talking to you. You would be the last person to whom I would talk!! You do you keep finishing ways????" Rhagav said.
I was looking at him trying to process what all he just said.
"Now what?? Stop shadding those tears. Don't create a scene here. Let's go in" he said as the guard came and gave the keys. I was breathing heavily I didn't even realize that I had tears in my eyes. He went forward leaving me behind I looked around it was quite empty.  I had no mood to go inside. So I just saw him leaving me behind and walking forward, a girl waring a short mid-length dress came and hugged Rhagav from behind wrapping her hands around his chest.
He stumbled forward. And then turned to hug her back. That girl's dress was so short that while hugging her dress was raising her mid-thighs. As she was standing on her toes to huf him. Her dress was backless, but Rhagav seemed very comfortable to keep his hand around her except me with whom he doesn't even want yo stand. Breaking the hug the went inside hand-in-hand. I was breaking apart,no I can't break. It was clear that he have no feeling for me never had any. But I thought he atleast  respects me but no he doesn't.
And this time I won't let my self down.
Not going inside the party hall. I went to the other side of the mansion. Walking aimlessly I reached the back side without my realization.
I was walking and only walking with out even looking anywhere or hearing anything.  My phone was continuously rigging so I picked it up to reject the call (it was Mom showing on the screen ) I accidently received the call and was shocked to hear Rhagav's voice on the other side"Divya where are you...tell me no one can find you inside. where..."
I wasn't able hear anything more my phone dropped from my hand I was dragged somewhere my eyes were closed mouth was shut with hands. And I was dropped by hair to a car. I don't know why my body suddenly felt paralysed. I can't even move a figure. My eyes were slowly becoming heavy. I was taken to a car. And I lost conscious.

Rhagav's pov

I had no intention to yell on her. But the conversation I had with Dad this evening before coming here was eating my mind
Dad-"Son why don't you get married! ? Its high time, your mom and I were thinking the same. You are well settled,single right now. What else is the problem??"
Me-"dad you know the reason! Don't you?"
Dad-"Shirsha is gone long back son, she's married even have a daughter and a son. She doesn't think of you anymore. More over son she is the one to leave you and she's happy. But look at you. Lost, short-tempered and what not. I think you should get married "
Me-"to whom do you think I should get married." I spoke frustratingly.
Dad-" Divya she is a perfect match. You guys know each other since like you guys were in diapers.  Her parents are also thinking the same."
Me-" have you lost it dad! What the.."
Mom-" language...watch who.you are talking to..." she spoke angrily standing from the sofa.
Dad-"It's OK baba..calm down" he said to mom and turned to me to speak" son listen I'm being very serious this time. You always have done what you have to do what you, wish to do and even we permitted you to do that because it's your life after all ,you want it to be an IPS and didn't want to join the family business it's okay we let you do that but it's a thing about your life. If you don't find someone and get married to that girl than we will get you married to Divya either hook or by crook."
Me-" dad are you even listening  to what you are talking  Divya is my best friend's sister.....she herself would not like to marry me moreover what if she has someone her life what if she doesn't agree to get married to me and why would she?"
Dad and mom together-" you don't have to think about it beta we have already spoken to Divya's parents they agreed to it and if Divya have someone in her life we would not take this further... that's it but what's wrong in asking her ou. Today we both will try to talk to her about this and you have to be nice to her remember this beta please do this for us".
Remembering this I was getting restless and then I saw dad hugging and patting Divya lovingly That's it my patience was over and i had have enough....I spoke to her rudely. It wasn't intentional at all. I wanted to be nice to her and was thinking of walking in the party hall together but dad came in and ruined everything.

As I was walking towards  the hall someone came from behind and hugged me for a second I thought it was Divya but then realisation drawn into me and it was Mohini who hugged me as I turned she hugged me again she was my childhood buddy so I have no no hard feelings for her.
As she was hugging me I looked at Divya's face her eyes had tears..and at that was moment when I wanted to run to her ,hug her console her, comfort her pamper her. But all I was feeling was helpless so helpless that I can't even move at that moment even if I badly wanted to.

Mohini was wearing a backless dress which was very short and while hugging me the dress was rising up to her mid-thighs so I hold her down so that the dress doesn't rise up more Breaking the hug I was about to call  for Divya but Mohini Drag me holding my hand to the hall I wasn't even able to look back and when I looked back reaching the hall gate I saw there was no one I thought Divya must need some time alone before she get into the hall so I let her be alone for sometime but when it was almost an hour past and and no one could find her inside the hall I decided to call her but she was not picking up my calls so I called Divya from Her  mother's number.
He pick up the call I was scolding her I was telling her rather asking her about her disappearance from the party hall that when I heard her phone dropped and no voice was heard after that all I could hear is the car's engine l sound that a car is moving away. For a moment I couldn't understand anything and then realisation drawned into me that may be Divya was in some trouble because she wasnt speaking at all and their was a complete silent after a moment of the car's engine sound.
I immediately ran to the back side of the mansion where the parking was situated.'God please keep her safe.' That's all I could think and pray.