Chapter 34

Divya pov.

After a week we left for Delhi by a early morning flight. Dhruv was coming for his official formalities and will go fly back to Lucknow after 2 days only. But Rhagav and i had to stay. Since Delhi is our home town and Rhagav's actual home cum Mansion again is situated here so we four! Yes Aditi was here for her business meeting along with Dhruv so we four decided or rather were convinced by Mom dad to stay at Chaudhary mansion till the trials and case investigation is over to be on safer side.
So for security purpose only we agreed as Chaudhary mansion has well equipped security. So the mansion was made ready as we were Coming and we decided the rooms for us. We took our rooms Dhruv and Aditi downstairs and ofcause Rhagav in his original room upstairs, I took the room infront of Rhagav's as it felt weird to Rhagav to share room and i have no intention to make him feel uncomfortable with my presence, this floor also had only 3 rooms just like there in Lucknow's mansion one Rhagav's, one just there and the other is empty and used as store room.
I realized both the mansions have almost same pattern but this one this is a little less modular than Lucknow's one.
So my room's balcony is adjacent to the store room's balcony.
The room was decent look not too much but ofcause Chaudhary so big sized than required. The staff unpacked and put my stuff into the wardrobes. And I helped them cause I'm not used to such help.
The trail started and after 2 days Dhruv and Aditi flied back. Nothing practically changed between me and Rhagav, rather it was worst we didn't talk at all. He was always quite even when I tried,he stayed quite. During meals most of the time I'm alone in that huge gigantic dinner table, and I feel lonely now, not alone but lonely. I can't take this anymore it's too much for me, never in my life anyone has ignored me.
In the process of repairing him I'm getting injured. My heart and mind felt hurt and lonely everytime he leaves without a word.

Leap 6 months...

We won the case against Tiger. Though oppositions' lawyer was strong but at the end the truth prevailed.
My school friends got to know that I'm here in Delhi since 6 months so they visited me in a café and we enjoyed a lot to be honest.
There were Tanisha, Nikita, our junior priyanka, and lastly my least favourite Mohini. None of us liked her cause she was always behind Rhagav, and jealous of me and tried many tricks to break me, throw me out of school and what not and never failed to try attempts to grab Rhagav's attention the fact that my Brother Dhruv was Rhagav's buddy so she stick with us till today expect her rest all of us are married. She is a model now.

Tanisha[fashion designer] to our senior Tarun Singhania[ IT engineer and has his own software and IT company and multimillionaire business], Nikita[scientist] to Jay Chaudhary[businessman owns his own medicine company and huge medical brands all over the world ] and Priyanka[CEO of a hospital] to kathan Chaudhary [Took over his fathers automobiles business and now owns a no. of such companies]

Kathan Jay and Rhagav are cousins. Kathan is Rhagav's chota chachu's son [ younger parental uncle's] and Jay is Rhagav's Tauji's son [elder parental uncle].Tarun is from Jay's maternal family so Tarun is Jay's cousin, so indirectly Rhagav's cousin.

Jay Raghav and Tarun are same of age and studied together even were friends but Kathan is our junior younger than me.  Tarun , Jay,Dhruv, Rhagav they are childhood buddies and were of same batch, Class and only out of all our friends they knew that we both are married to each other but none know the reality expect my brother and Aditi.
While Nikita, Tanisha, Aditi me and Mohini are of same age and buddies.

Nikita, me and Priyanka are relatives cause our husband's are cousins, even Tanisha is a relative here. Also Aditi cause she my sister-in-law Cant really believe that in school before/ earlier we all were friends and those same friends will become relatives one day after school, funny but exciting.
So we met and since after 6 months of struggle finally a case ended successfully so both me and Rhagav had a one month holiday as a celebration, so we decided to call Aditi from Lucknow. Unexpectedly Rhagav whose behavior didn't changed at all also seemed haply that night. So gathering all my courage I asked him what's the matter and surprisingly he answered me after six Damm whole months of marriage he talked to me " Actually I met my friends, to be precious my cousins Remember jay Kathan and Tarun my cousins Tarun, your seniors my friend, we met today, remembering those days was happy after so long." I nodded smiling and he continued
"And after so many hectic months, After so long we are free together at the same time. So we decided to plan something, I'm thinking of calling Dhruv here to join us. He was also working on this case since long and he needs a break too. I'll tell if we get to a common plan about something like parting or outing maybe" He said looking at the starts outside. As he was sitting in the lawn near to pool area and I was standing beside him looking at his face.
"Hm..I met umm met my friends too today at a café" I said.
"Really!!" He said as if surprised at the coincidence and had a very very light smile. If I was not looking at his face continously I might have missed that smile.
"Yeah!! Nikita, Priyanka Tanisha." I said.
"Wow" he smiled looking at the pool.
"And Mohini..and we are also planing some outing. I mean we all need a break to relax a little and then come back fresh, soo we haven't come to a particular plan. Let's see" I said
"Ohh ok. Yeah let's see" Saying this Rhagav stood up and went inside.
This was the longest ever conversation I had with my husband in our entire journey till now maybe that was civil without tension or argument or any motive, just a normal sharing of each other's Wheresoabout of the day.