Chapter 42

Author's Pov.

They left for the train the apologising session and the train was on time.
The amount of excitement they had while coming here now it's the same amount of tiredness they are carring back to Delhi. They all slept the entire journey this time also the train was same but the guys, ladies and mother-in-laws were in different compartments like earlier. Reaching Delhi they bid goodbyes to each other and Rhagav-Divya, Dhruv-Aditi, Mrs Chaudhury and Mrs Manhotra went to Chaudhury mansion. Mrs Manhotra, Dhruv and Aditi directly took a plane and left for Lucknow the same evening.
The entire journey Rhagav's mind was filled with what his mother said in the lift that day.Both Rhagav and Divya have more 15 to 20 days of holiday. So they along with Mrs Chaudhury decided to stay in Delhi for few days before going back.
That same evening when they returned from the trip Mr Chaudhary called them and chatting with him Mr Chaudhary told them about a weeding invitation from their old client in Delhi and he told the since Rhagav is in Delhi, he can attend Mr Narayan Chakraborty brother's weeding which is tomorrow along with Divya and his mother. Mrs Chaudhury was excited for the weeding but Rhagav was convinced after lot of tantrums.
Mr Narayan Chakraborty is an old acquaintance of Chaudharies so he invited Mr Chaudhary and his family to his brother's weeding. Mr Narayan has small daughter Priya Chakraborty. She is of same age as Ishan 2 years old, few months youngerto ishan, Divya's cousin Nikita di's son.

[Remember Nikita di (Nikita kundra, that's her name before marriage)whose husband died and was abandoned by her in laws who blamed her and her son (now 2 and half years old) for the dead of her husband when her son was just born and was of just 56days. Ishan the little one was seen as bad omen by her inlaws, so she now owns her own business, and is slowly becoming successful. She stays with Manhotras, who love pampered and care for her and Ishan like their own daughter and grandson, more than her own parents who forced her to get married. Due to a business deal, to a person who already was in love with someone else and her herself was in love with someone else. So both of them couldn't accept or love each other througout their entire journey.Nikita di is a beautiful, smart and sophisticated young lady in her late 20's she was marriedoff early just after her college. So after the death of her husband when she had to handle her son and herself alone she started her business of makeup and she has lunched her own brand, she is one of the youngest women to own her own brand]
So the next day they need go for weeding for which Mrs Chaudhury selected her saree and when Divya came to ask for help in selecting her outfits, she suggested Divya to wear a grown or saree. She agreed and went back to her room. Rhagav and Divya are still staying in different rooms, which according to them Mrs Chaudhury couldn't see because she is staying in the ground floor and they are staying in the 2nd floor.
Rhagav was confused and was thinking about what his mom said sitting in the room, "Mom....why does she have put such thoughts in my mind Ahhhhh!!!! Ohh God I need to calm to think about this....or nooo why am I even thinking..I don't love her.. yes I kissed her but not because I love her,that's maybe because I was drunk. Yes!! I was drunk"
He said this to himself sitting in his room. "Will she come here!!? Or stay in her room only?? Rhagav what's wrong with you...why would she come in my room, she will stay in hers only. Ok I need to sleep now." Saying this he opened his blanket covering himself he lied down on the bed to sleep but as he was closing his eyes he was getting the visuals of that night. "Ok fuck!!!! Now I can't sleep also!!!"
Getting frustrated by his thoughts he got off the bed he took his guitar out and opening the glass foor he went into attached balcony of his room,
The night view of Delhi, the busy roads and the music of his guitar 🎸 he soon started singing

Zulfe Teri
Mere Chehre Ko Sehlati Hai
Toh Kismat Meri
Haule Se Kuch Gun Gunati Hai

Jo Chup Na Sake Wo Baat Ho
Hai Sab Jante Jo Wo Raaz Ho
Pyasa Hu Main Tum Baarish Ki Aawaz Ho