Chapter 25

Rhagav's Pov:

After the dance and all the fun Anu came running to me and said "Bhaiya (elder brother) I hope it's OK if I call you Bhai and Divya di bhabi."
To which I nooded and signed her to continue "See na Divya bhabi (sister-in-law) is not agreeing to apply mehandi. Does she have any allergies to it" she spoke in complaining tone.
As far as I know she used to love mehandi in school, and even I scolded her for applying Mehandi at my coudin's marriage and coming to school the next day. So I replied "No she doesn't have any allergies to mehandi I guess. And I hope you are using that organic Hena made out of Hena leaves and not thr chemical ones?". To which she immediately nooded. "So I don't think that she will have any allergic reaction applying gthe organic one!".  "But bhaiya she is not agreeing only! You have to convince her. Or anything to make her agree to apply Mehandi. She is so beautiful as it is, imagine those Mehandi cland hands will look so beautiful on her". She spoke with dreamy eyes.
"She is right" Dadi came out of no where. And even Siddhartha nooded agreeing to it.
Now I have to do something 🙄.  "Ok let's try then" I said signing 😑.  To which dadi gave slap on arm
And pushed me forward to go to Divya.
The girls went first along with Siddhartha who was teasing me continously.
We went to her and they started convincing her to apply Mehandi, she hasn't noticed me yet. She kept on denying and the end was about to leave butbi hold her hand and made her sit on the raised platform, where they all were sitting. I took her hand in mine and asked softly looking at her "what happen!? You used to love Mehandi! So why don't you want to apply it now?"
Divya-"yes I used to but there's difference between I used to love and I love it now. I have stopped living many things that I used to love once"
She replied with a emotionless face.
"But why" I asked.
"Why!? You are asking that!!" She said and I nooded being confused, she kept looking at me for a while and then again started wiggling to get up.
"Divya! I know you still love to do all these things. Don't change yourself for anybody or anything, you were the best version of yourself in the past and you still are! Divya don't stop loving yourself and things that you used to love. Please!!" I said holding both her hands and unexpectedly I was getting emotional.
"Anu call the Artist, Divya will apply Mehandi" I said to Anu still looking at Divya. And Anu very happily went to call the Mehandi artist.
"I said I don't want to. Didn't I??" Divya said almost teary eyed.
"Because I know you love it, deepdown in your heart" I said and then the Mehandi Artist came and stoodup from my knees, to give space to her so that she can do the Mehandi.
I don't know why but I kept holding her hand the whole time.
Finally when the Mehandi work was done I let go of her hand and thanked the Mehandi artist.

Divya Pov

I really understand this man, why does he always have to confuse me? Why can't he be a little simple! He is so unpredictable and I am so irritated by that!! Whenever I try to understand him, he acts in a completely different way.

Take today for example he was so unpredictable! I was so shocked the way he said those things to me. I had no words to describe it. But now the final situation is that I have mehandi applied on both my hands so I am completely dependent on someone else to feed me food or to help me drink water. When Dadiji saw that all the boys are chilling along with the girls she strictly ordered them to work as girls today have hena cland hands, so boys must do all the  left over work. So now some are cleaning, some are making arrangements for tomorrow's sangeet and weeding, some are instructing the chefs, some are busy in decoration.
And here I the girls had a mischievous idea to irritate the boys.
Amd we all agreed to it.
So one by one Anu, Dipti, Jiya di went to Siddhartha jiju and Rhagav to ask them if they could help them to.drink water and when either Sid jiju or Rhagav was about to make them drink water, they ran saying they don't want to drink. And thsi was irritating the hell out of them. It was so fun to watch Rhagav getting irritated and couldn't say anything cause Dadiji was watching the boys. If they are helping us girls or not,And it seemed like she was also enjoying this. 😉
But now I was actually thirsty so I went to Rhagav to ask for water.
"Rhagav, Please help me to drink water na" I said.
Rhagav-"see Divya if you are planning to irritate us then congratulations you girls are successful, Please yarr Divya I'm cleaning this area thrice cause evertime someone or the other is coming and throwing water or making the area dirty. I'm really tired ok so stop prank please 🙏 " he said though he was irritated, his voice sounded tiredness and it's true it's kurta and hair is wet with sweat and sweat is dripping from his hair.
"But I'm really thirsty" I said trying a last time
"Really! Divya? Stop this pranking YARR!!!" He spoke being irritated,facing me and really his face is all sweaty and tired And I realized how much these girls have irritated them. Sid jiju was no where to be found. And he's alone cleaning everything. I said a small 'ok' and went from there.
I went to earthen pot, with great difficulty took the clay glass and was trying to slide the lid of the pot but couldn't due to the mehandi and thats when I felt someone standing just behind me..too close.....