Chapter 52

Author's  Pov

"Divya..ar..are..please getup..please" Rhagav was patting Divya's face and rubbing her hands and legs...then when he finds that she wasn't breathing even after trying all the alternative, he decided to go for mouth to mouth CPR "So..sorry Divya." He whispered just above her lips and was moving closer, just then Divya opened her one eyes to peek to to what's happening and when she saw Rhagav was about to kiss her.opened her eyes completely and with her entire force she pushed him back, and started laughing loudly standing up from the bed.
Rhagav was too shocked to react for a moment, so he blinked his eyes and with wide opened eyes and shocked expression kept looking at Divya who rolling on the floor laughing.
"You?....Tu..Tu acting kar rahi thi???(Were you acting)" He spoke after sometime.
"Haa toh tuma Kiya laga (so what have you thought)??" She said still laughing holding her stomach.
  "Tu...Tuma pata hai..mei Kitna darr gaya Tha?? (Do you know how scared I was) Pagal aurat!! Tuna meri heat beat taaj kardi (you increase my heart beat) Agar mei Tera Saat aasha kuch karta toh tuja kaasha lagta!? Pagal kahiki!!(what if I have done something like this to you how would you have feel then, crazy women)"  He said a little annoyingly in complaining tone.
"Rhagav..meri heat beat barana Tera bass ki nahi hai(Rhagav you can't increase my heat beat)" she spoke teasingly, leaning towards him,who was sitting on the bed.
"Accha?! Agar kardi toh (really! And if I did)" he said smirking and raising an eyebrow.
"Kaisa?!(how)...." and before she could complete he held her waist and kissed her.....

Realizing both stepped back and were hell awkward.
Rhagav was opening and closing his mouth, gasping trying to talk buy no words came out of his throat. While Divya was getting the butterflies in the stomach feeling, she was shocked, confused and flushed, trying to process.

As Rhagav was about to say something, the door knocked and Divya quickly went to open the door to avoid the Awkwardness.

As soon as the door opened Mr and Mrs Chaudhury came in singing with a cake,
"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you, 
Happy birthday dear Rhagav..very Happy birthday beta."
And saying "Thank you mom and Dad."
He bend to touch their feet to take their blessings. After wishing and blessing Mrs Chaudhury smilingly turned and saw Divya
"Divya?! What happened? You are looking as if you saw some ghost. Your cheeks are red, you looked..umm..disheveled a bit. Is everything alright beta!!??" She spoke touching Divya's hair,
"Yeah!? Yeah! Mom I'm fine, woh it's a bit warm here, that's why maybe. I'm ok." She replied.

"Warm? It's chilling outside, i mean your room seems really cold, anyway both of you let's cut the cake. Come on" Mrs Chaudhury said.
"Yeah I'm also feeling cold here" Mr Chaudhury said.
"Yeah?!! I didn't really feel cold here mom dad. I think yours room temperature was warm, that's why you are feeling cold here." Rhagav said.
"Umm yeah! I mean, you continue I'll bring something to drink" Divya answered quickly and then ran down before anyone could speak.
She went down the kitchen, which was now empty as all the staff members were sleeping in their rooms. So as soon as she came inside the kitchen, she heved a sign of relief and closing her eyes she re-imagined everything that happened a moment back, and felt it as if a romantic scene from any  movie.

Ve Kamleya Ve Kamleya
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil
Ve Kamleya Ve Kamleya
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil

Jise Chaha Tune Sach Mein Kitna Chaha
Kabhi Apna Hi Tu Lai Lai Imtehaan
Itni Si Bhi Khudgarzi Tujhmein Naa Ho
Tabhi Ishq Nibha Payega Tu Beinteha

Gall Sun Lai Aa, Gall Sun Lai Aa
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil
Ve Kamleya Ve Kamleya
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil

Badle Uski Muskaan Ke
Aansu Ka Qatraa Jo Mila
Kamleya Ve Kamleya

Rutba Hai Sacche Ishq Ka
Is Rutbe Se Kaise Gilaa
Kamleya Ve Kamleya

Chhod Ke Zidd Saari
Bhool Ke Dardon Ko
Chheelna Padta Hai
Pyaar Ki Parton Ko

Tab Samjh Mein Aaye
Pyaar Ke Dardon Ko
Laazmi Thodi Si Yaar Se Doori Hai
Door Se Hi Mehke Pyaar Kastoori Hai
Bin Judaa Huye Daastan Adhoori Hai

Rahe Bas Tera Hi Hokar Jo Hai Tera
Kisne Bola Hai Likha Hai Kahan
Jab Uski Duniyan Hi Teri Duniyan Ho
Tabhi Ishq Nibha Payega Tu Beinteha

Uss Yaar Di Baanh Fadd Lai Aa
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil
Ve Kamleya Ve Kamleya
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil......

After sometime when Divya was lost in her though, smiling dreamly.
Mrs Chaudhury cleared her throat from behind Divya came out of her la-la land and faced Mrs Chaudhury who was smiling teasingly at her, "uhh I was about to come, let's go" Divya said and was about to leave when Mrs Chaudhury caught her wrist and stopped her, "May Shivji always keep this smile on your face. I love seeing you happy. Be happy, nazar na lage kabhi (may evil eye stay away from you)" she said and kissed Divya's forehead. In return Divya also passed a smile.
"Aree baba both of you will come or not, the cake is too yummy to kept looking at" Mr Chaudhary's voice came. And both the ladies went out in the dinning area of the hall.

Cake was cut. And Rhagav fed the cake to his mother, than father and then Divya. Then opened a bottle of champagne 🍾 and all of them cheered 🥂.

Morning was as usual, the difference was Mrs Chaudhury and Divya was successful in convincing Rhagav in taking a leave for his birthday. He just went to submit some papers in the office, by that time Divya and Mrs Chaudhury was handing the decorations and food works. Dresses were decided by Divya and they has a decided a masquerade theme party.

Divya ordered Rhagav's favorite flavoured cake. And it was available only in cakes and bakes bakery in the entire city. So she ordered it a week before the party.

All the decorations and preparation were almost done by the afternoon. And the dresses for the party arrived. They were Indo-western in style.

Divya's family couldn't come cause Dhruv has taken all of them for a sudden surprise trip to Andaman Nicobar Island. And from there they have wished and virtually celebrated Rhagav's birthday at night on video call.

So since the dresses and makeup artist has arrived the ladies went to dress-up and and get themselves ready for the party, party was to start by 8 pm so they have a lot of time to get ready....