Chapter 50

Author's Pov

Days passed and it was Rhagav's birthday month. Only a week was left for Rhagav's birthday and every year Rhagav's family celebrate it homely cause ofcause Rhagav wanted it that way.

So one evening when Mrs Chaudhury was sitting on the sofa,working on her laptop and Divya came back alone after work.
Mrs Chaudhury got an opportunity to plan something special and big for Rhagav's birthday.

While Mrs Chaudhury was telling Divya that it's Rhagav's birthday next, she was smiling and quietly listening cause she already knew about it.

Because every year since school she used to prepare a gift for Rhagav's birthday but never had the courage to do that also she had no excuse to give birtgday gift to Rhagav.

But this year was different she doesn't need an excuse to be with Rhagav or give gifts to him.
"Divya...are you listening "
"Yeah...yeah...I am mom"
"Soo what's the plan??"
"Umm I don't know..so let's first surprise him in the midnight and then we will celebrate his birthday with some theme..like.. any theme, in a grand way!! No matter what he says we will have a grand birthday celebration this time,don't worry mom! You just make the guest list"
"Great then! We will decide the theme, color code and dresses from tomorrow!! What say?"
"Yeah."
And both of the ladies were giggling being very excited that's when Mr Chaudhury and Rhagav both entered seeing the ladies happy and excited over nothing they became confused.
"What happened? Mom , you both seemed to be happy a little too much! "
"Yeah that we are son"
"So what's the reason tells us about it, make us also happy!?" Mr Chaudhury asked
"Dad you will know soon!" Divya replied and shaking their heads Mr Chaudhury and Rhagav went to freshenup.

So from the next day they started palnning for Rhagav's birthday and Divya got a little too busy in it, so one afternoon when after fining her work Divya was making list and planning something and Nikhil came inside her cabin for some signature on a file he saw some of the preparations and goy curious.
" Ma'am if you don't mind..umm what is all those list!!?"
And mindlessly Divya answered "Ohh this!.. Aree it's Rhagav's birthday na..in two days so.."
"So..why are you planning? His family should do that!" and she realized what she said and tried to cover up
" yeah..I-I actually...yeah..our family is close..really close so aunty..I mean Rhagav's mom insisted."
"But..why you.."
"Why you are investing me Nikhil!! Go its lunch time."
"Ok ma'am"
......
It was morning about 8 am. And Nikhil woke up with a slight headache and fever. Taking a shower he went went ofvthe room "Ahh this headache " groaning he held his head and went to sit on the sofa in the hall. After a while his nostrils hit the smell of Parathas with butter. It's been long....long since he ate Parathas, his mother was last person to make and feed him these food after her no one cooked or bothered to ask him have food also. He used have English breakfast at home and at college he mostly ate food outside, so it's been long since he ate home made Indian food.
Heer came out of the kitchen with plates and bowl, and smiled when she saw Nikhil, but as soon as she saw his face she kept the food on the table and quickly  came to him, checked his temperature and being worried she spoke "oh my you have high fever, and your eyes are red, you need to rest. Please rest after having the food. "Nikhil didn't reply just nooded and she nod back and went to set the table, Heer hair was wet and she was wearing a long full length one piece dress that Nikhil brought for her, she was looking beautiful in it but he chose not to say anything for now.

Days passed...only a day was left for Rhagav's birthday and Nikhil was growing curious to know why Divya was so involved in Rhagav's birthday plan. Somehow he got to know that everyday Divya goes to Chaudhury mansion after work.
Divya on the other hand didn't gave much attention to Nikhil curious gaze or questions, she was excited for Rhagav's birthday.

Unaware of the fact that a Strom is about to come.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know it's a bit short. But please bare with it. As because of my exams...I'll see you in the next chapter, take care bye...and please vote.
Love love