Chapter 11

I woke a bit late today. I was thinking of yesterday's conversation with Rhagav. I got up to get ready and left early without breakfast informing Aditi who was in the kitchen to take the breakfast. I didn't even go to the dinning hall. She tried stopping me but I was stubborn as always.

Anyway the entire day went in glimpse, working and just working. We had a normal conversation as Rhagav said last night.
It was 8:39 pm and I was still working. Rhagav went out for some reason he didn't say.
Anyway I was going to the store house to check some files. And was back with the same. I hadn't even eat my Lunch properly because of work so I now I was feeling a bit uneasy. And I was sweating a lot today. Almost everyone had left.
And the case we are working on is a complicated one. It's about a drug dealer 'Tiger' it's very complicated because where ever the police finds any proof against him or any clue to the case he disguise himself and disappears like he never existed or the evidence/clue that is found goes missing. Now this case is given to us'. And we are currently working on it.
I was walking back to my cabin. When I started feeling dizzy again and hold the chair maybe for support because everything became dark in front of me. I was about to fall and touch the cold floor that's when someone picked me up. I know this cologne this touch was familiar. I tried looking at the person but I could just feel his hands all over me. His face look extremely worried and tensed maybe And I lost my conscious.

Rhagav Pov:

The entire day of working was so exhausting and tiring that I needed a break to clear my mind I don't smoke now but I have a habit of frigiding with the lighter and having chai in dhaba so I went to drink chai there.
I went back to complete the pending. Nowa days I'm either thinking about work or Divya I really don't know why is this happening to me? Why am I even thinking about her?
I tried normally to her. But it's so weird. During the school time I never used talk to her because I didn't feel necessary to do so cause I had a girlfriend and more over I didn't want her to develop more feeling for me.
Thinking of all these as I entered the office I saw Divya sweating and panting holding the chair. I started moving towards her to make sure she is fine and I saw her falling I immediately hold her picked her up without thinking twice. I was scared as hell seeing her like this. I took her out in my arms and placed her in my car that I called for from my home placed her in the passenger seat and tied the seat belt. I hurriedly sat in the driver seat kept her head on my left shoulder and took her hands in mine... time to time I kept ribbing her hand to wake her her...i called her, tapped her face but she didn't respond at all.  We reached the hospital. Taking her in my arms I ran inside the hospital calling for thr doctor.
When I didn't see much response I kept Divya properly on the waiting area chairs and furiously went to the receptionist.  She looked at me seductively and batted her eyelashes I felt irritated.  I was so scared and worried then and now seeing the lack of response from the hospital staff towards a patient had made me furious.  " I need a doctor immediately " I said deeply but furiously said to the receptionist keeping my tone as low as possible.
She again smiled seductively and said "Sir, wait a bit what's so hurry. Fill the form first and wait in waiting area we will call you".
I showed my ID to her and she stood straight. All this while she was bending showing a lot amount of her cleavage to me. She looked scared now.
"Didn't you get what i said? I have a patient with me. I need a doctor hurry up: I said in a warning tone. She hurriedly nooded took the phone and called for a doctor whosoever is available even called the peons to bring the stretcher for Divya. I laid her on rhe stretcher and they took her to the doctor's cabin.