1.-'๑'- We Are Coming, People!-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Katya's POV:

Its currently 8.45 am in the morning.

"Katya, wake up!" Angela jumps on top of her bed and wiggles it around in order to wake my tired body up.

"what do you want? I want to sleep." I reply coldly, turning my body to the other side of the bed so Angela couldn't face me.

"my electric guitar came, we got to pick it up now!" Angela jumps up and down as she tells her best friend the news.

"why do you always wake me up so early when we have a sleepover" I completely ignore Angela and cover myself with the blanket.
"wait, did u say your new electric guitar?" I suddenly peek my eye out to look at Angela. "you have like thirteen guitars now and you play your white one perfectly fine." I hide behind the covers again.

"I know but" Angela stops talking and looks away. A sad expression appears on her face as she feels disappointed for not getting any excitement back from her best friend Katya.
I noticed the sudden stop in Angela's words as my hands moved
the blanket and I noticed Angela just sitting on the bed looking down.
"fine. Lets go" I grunted as I hoped out of bed, ignoring Angela's smile.
I quickly went to take a shower, as Angela looked in the mirror next to her bedroom.

Angela's POV:

"maybe she's right? Maybe I am just spending my money on guitars.. Maybe I shouldn't even play the electric guitar?" These thoughts took over my head while I looked in the mirror, hopeless. "No. I'm not giving up on our dream. We will accomplish it and we will become popular, we will become a band." I let out a sigh as I hear the water turn off.

Katya finally gets out of the shower. She picks a random hoodie from her closet as we both leave the house, locking the door behind us and walking to Katya's car.
We both arrive at the destination and I run to take my guitar.
"thank you, thank you, thank you!" I thank and hug Katya.
"okay okay, easy there, I just drove you." she replied while she smiles a bit.
I pull away from the hug, my hands still on Katya's shoulders.

...

After we got back, I run to the sofa to open the package I was desperately waiting for 3 weeks.
"its so beautiful!" my legs run around the house as I hold my new blue guitar.
"Jeez, calm down there sonic, my boyfriend is coming over so clean up." Katya let's out a chuckle. "Andrei? Again?." My smile turns into a frown. "he is a fucking cheater Katya, how do you not see it?" I stare at Katya with disappointment .
"Can u stop? You always say this, are you jealous that i have a boyfriend?" Katya scoffs. My heart felt a sharp poke after hearing those words. I instantly kick the boxes away in anger and take my guitar to my bedroom room. I don't care if she brings her boyfriend into my home, but why doesn't she understand? He's a lying cheating prick. And why would she think I was jealous? How could she think that. I'm just trying to help.

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Katya walks over to open it. She sees a young girl, like 2 years younger than us.
"is Andrei here?" she says with an irritating tone, chewing her gum annoyingly as she looks her up and down.
"And why would you need that information? Are you his sister or something?" Katya replies. She raises an eyebrow, looking at the strange woman.
"excuse me? I'm his girlfriend, so if he is here i need to talk to him about that girl he is cheating on with me. He said something about that girls best friend that lives somewhere here but I don't care, all I need is Andrei, he said he will be here and that he should wait for me in the drive way." she looks away from Katya to look around the drive way, thinking she could spot Andrei somewhere.
Katya's face turns red from anger as she smashes the door shut.

I hear the door close loudly as Katya grunts.
I quickly get out of the room and spot her arguing with someone on the phone. The voice coming from the phone sounded familiar and I exactly knew who she was talking to. I smirked when she snapped and shouted at Andrei on the phone.
I quickly entered the room again so I couldn't be seen by her.
Time passed by as I heard Katya end the phone call. "she blocked him by now, I'm sure" I said to myself before  chuckling. I sat on my bed, waiting for the good time to come out and comfort her, pretending I haven't heard anything.

Katya's POV:

I sat down grabbing my face with my hands as I tried to calm down.
"she was right. Angela was right all along." I said, looking trough the window. Angela quickly came out of the room.
"what happened girl?" Angela asked, hiding her happiness and the fact that she literally heard everything.
"I'm not so dumb you know." I said looking at her. A smile formed on her face and she sat next to me, hugging me.

"Well fuck that guy, and look what i bought for us." Angela smirked as she got her phone out and clicked on a picture that made my heart sink but in a good way.
"Angela , what do you mean by these?"
I couldn't take my eyes off of the phone before her smirk got even bigger.
"Our dream is gonna come true Katya." She replied. "The most popular bands are from Germany right? So I contacted this nice girl called Eva, and she actually signed us to a competition, electric guitar players and all other instrument players. If we win, we will get noticed by people and eventually become popular! "she screamed the last part of excitement. I screamed with her and we hugged.
" But there is only the two of us, how are we going to win, especially becoming a band after? " I asked.
" Well that will be the hard part, but ive bought these tickets 4 months before our actual audition, so we better start packing now, cause we are going to germany tomorrow! " Angela shouted! "we have exactly 1 month to find our vocalist and a drummer, as well as 3 months to prepare and learn a song, or even create one." karina added and stood up. "what do you say? Pretty please?" she turns around and gives me the puppy eyes I hated the most.
"you know what, fuck it. we are coming people!" I shouted as we both ran to Angela's room, packing Angela's stuff and after that driving to my house and doing the same.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
_

__1154 words___