12.-'๑'-You Got That? -'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

I still had my phone with me, so I texted Katya about the situation. She was worried but there was no way I could get picked up by her cause it was to risky, and besides, I don't even know where this house is. I was really pissed off.

I sat in Tom's room the whole day and didn't move a muscle until he came in.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, closing the door behind him.

"Shut up." I coldly replied. He chuckled as he turned at me.

"You know I have plans? I want to start a fucking band, that's why I came here. Why am I kidnapped like this? I don't have anything you need." I suddenly snapped at him.

He just smiled.

"Well." He simply replied and came closer.

"Don't get any closer." I said angrily as he stopped.

"Fine." he growled as he left the room, slamming the door and making me jump. Shit. I needed to leave fast, but that's the problem. I cant.

After some time I went out the room into the kitchen where only Georg was seen. He was reading a magazine on a chair.
I went to make myself a coffee and he heard me going to the counter. I didn't see him, but I heard him standing up and slowly walking up to me. 

Georg walked up to me and stood behind me for a moment, before running his hands across my waist and resting his head on the curve of my neck. It felt horrible, but all I wanted was to piss Tom off.

I relaxed as he pulled my back closer to his front. I wanted to punch him so bad. I heard panicked footsteps everywhere across the house as I knew who it was and why.

Tom's POV:

I couldnt find her anywhere. She wasnt in my room, wasnt in the bathrooms. Only place I havent checked was the kitchen.

My frustrated footsteps bounced around the house like a mad man. I made it to the kitchen and..

My eyes lit up in rage as I saw Georg holding Angela close to him. My chest began to burn as my stomach to twirl. My vision got blurry and red.

"GEORG!" I shouted. Georg let go of Angela. They both looked at me.

My face was red from anger. Georg just snatched his magazine and ran past me while Angela smirked and looked away. I got even more mad. I came to her and I got close to her ear.

"You are mine. You got that?" I whispered as she stood there in fear. My body calmed itself a little as I felt the fear in Angela. My arms loosened the grip around her waist and I pulled back before turning around and storming off into my office.
I didn't want to cause any problems as well as I didn't want to fight with Georg. He is a bastard, he knows it.

I rested in my chair trying to relax before rubbing my temples.
I clenched my jaw and looked out the window. I knew very well I needed to let her go sooner or later, but I wanted her all to myself and if I did, I needed to let her do her own thing.

Angela's POV:

I was frightened by the situation that just happened. Georg was a jerk by leaving me on the spot, but I understood why. Tom was scary as fuck. The words he whispered to me didn't leave my head for the rest of the day. I slightly blushed when I thought of the words that came out of his mouth, but this is absurd. He's a criminal. I was so confused, it made me dizzy and I fell asleep on Tom's sofa, where I was sleeping the past few days as he was sleeping on his bed.
My mind was a mess. A mess I will solve soon.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___679 words___

A short chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying this story lolz XD