23.-'๑'- How Fast Time Flies -'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

I was watching some videos of car racing in the living room on my phone. A week had passed since I went to the theater with Tom.

6 months had passed till we came to germany. Yeah. Its actually mind blowing how fast time flies. Our first ever concert is coming up real fast too. We were practicing the past weeks for it and now, we have 1 week to get ready.

"I'm home!" Katya shouted. I sighed and turned off the video, getting up to hug her.

Katya had two bags of groceries. Right. I forgot she was out getting food.

"Hey." I barely responded, rubbing my eyes. I was wearing a black tight shirt and black sweatpants. I was warming up to tight tops, but still wasn't comfortable going out in them.

"You arent looking good today.." Sasha giggled at me and placed the bags on the table to take the groceries out.

"Yeah whatever, I just want someone to cuddle with."
I replied, leaning against the wall as Sasha picks out the boxes from the bag.

"Well sorry princess, I cant help you with that." Sasha scoffed at me.

"yeah I know your stiff as fuck." I thumbs downed her.

"Womp womp. What about To-"

"Oh my- just stop." I grunted, walking to the bathroom.

"Arent you going to help me pick out the pizza?" Sasha shouted for me.

"I WANT TO PISS LEAVE ME ALONE" I shouted back.

Tom wouldn't be the worst option. I liked his attention, but when someone pointed it out, I hated it.

I don't know what's going on with me!

...

I jumped onto my bed and snuggled into the blanket until I heard my phone buzz. Its weird.

My phone was in my bathroom, cause I forgot it there laying on the floor and I was to lazy to get up to get it but it must've been important.
Maddison is out with her friends in the city, we texted earlier and Ginny was offline since morning. It could've been Ginny. Interesting.

I sat up and made my way to the bathroom. 

An unknown number texted me.

"Hey are you home alone?"

Who the fuck is thi- oh yeah.. Tom.

Fuck.

I added his number into my contacts so Next time I could know who texts me.

"Tom?" I texted back, making sure its actually him.

"Who else? ;)" That smirk emoji made me smile a little. Whatever. Snap out of it.

"No I'm not alone, Sasha just got home. Why?" I replied like I wasn't interested but if I'm honest, I wish he would just teleport to my room and lay in bed with me... W-wait what?

"Well what A shame." He texted me back. Huh? Did he want to come over?

"Why though?" I questioned him.

He left me on read. Well what a jerk. He probably made plans with another bitch anyways.

After a few minutes of me sitting on my bed disappointed, I heard another buzz. I looked at my phone and got another message from another unknown number..

"ANGELA!" they said.

"Who is this?" I replied a little startled. Why the hell am I getting messages from different numbers now?

"Its bill. I know I shouldn't tell you this but Tom is coming over to you.. I think? He is either sneaking into the house through your back door sooo definitely check if its locked, don't ask me how I know about your backdoor, its poorly hidden anyways..um.. OR he is going to be kidnapping you and take you to our house and Oh my HEAAAVEEENSS how I don't want you here. No offence!!! xoxo" 

For fuck sake.. Can't he just call me or something?

" Okay and what Am I supposed to do? " I replied to him seconds after.

" I don't fucking know, don't let him in? He probably made his way in right now anyways.. Just don't come to my house. NO OFFENCE!!!!!! "

"Kys. "I sent him and he just left me on read.

Then I suddenly heard Katya scream.

" ANGEL-" and it went silent. Okay he is here.

I put on a stripped hoodie in black and gray stripes as I ran down the stairs.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___690 words___