3.-'๑'-The Dreamy Vocalist-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Katya's POV:

We stepped out of the hotel. It was a bit chilly but I instantly felt the warmth of the sun as the light flashed into my eyes. I felt jealous of Angela for bringing her glasses. She noticed me covering the bright light with my palm trying to stop the sun for reaching my eyes and making me blind. Angela chuckled.

"I hate sunglasses, okay?" I mumbled with a frown. Angela smiled and turned to the people walking and enjoying their time.

"Shouldn't we make like a poster or something?" Angela asked as she looked at me. I shook my head gesturing no. I thought this was a bad idea, considering the laziness people had these times.

"Believe me, talking to them personally would be so much easier" I replied. Angela scoffed and moved her legs forward as we both started walking. Our adventure starts I guess.

The only thing keeping us cooled from the warm sunny day was the cold smooth wind passing us each minute. We already made our way to the nearest park. Angela knew this place like the back of her hand. She is from Brazil and lived her whole life in Russia, but she lived a long time in germany when she was between 5 and 13 because of family problems. I was feeling a little embarrassed cause I had to follow Angela all around like a tourist cause I didn't know this place at all, but Angela did.

We entered the park. The difference between our forests and their forest was really big. The park was really beautiful. I was really amazed by the beauty of this park but once I saw a young little black kitten, my heart exploded from the cutest thing standing in front of my eyes.

"Come on now, I already see someone who could have a chance in our band, stop with this childish thing you're doing." Angela moaned in frustration.
I sighed and stood up, trying to control my hands from petting that kitten. I closed my eyes and followed Angela.

Angela's POV:

I saw a girl, I think about our age sitting by a tree, drawing something on her note book. She had this wavy ginger hair and a pair of deep sky blue eyes. Her big dreamy skirt covered her legs, hiding the black heels. The white top was under the brown jacket . She looked flawless and don't get me started on the necklaces, the rings.

I walked up to her and tapped on her shoulder as she turned to look at me.

"I'm not bothering you, am I?" I asked with a soft smile. She looked up and smiled back.

"No, not at all! Is there something you wanted to ask?" she quickly answered. I gulped. My shy side was popping up as I couldn't form the words I needed to say. Suddenly I blurted out some rubbish and the girl looked at me funny. I blushed of embarrassment.

" its okay, I get that feeling" she chuckled and I tilted my head up to face her again.

"Are you maybe a drummer? Or do you sing?" I said and tilted my head to the side, waiting for her response.

"I am a fan of singing, but I'm not sure I am good at it though" she replied with an awkward smile and scratched the back of her neck. I smiled.

"Then sing for me" I placed my arms on my hips and waited for her to sing.

The music coming out of her mouth made me flutter. I screamed in joy and pulled her up by her arm.

"Oh my god!" I shouted as I pulled her in for a tight hug.

"Please, tell me you are considering joining our band." I pulled away so we could see each others faces. I had a bad feeling as my stomach started to turn. She could say no, cause we are total strangers to her.

She completely ignored my question.
"you aren't from here, are you?" she asked and tilted her head with a smile. My accent and my features gave me away as I nervously chuckled.

"I'm Astrid." She introduced herself.
"I'm Angela!" I smiled widely back.

"The girl standing behind me is my best friend Katya." I added as Katya heard us and waved.

"Wait, what was that question? About a band or something?" Astrid murmured as she looked at the grass.

"Oh yeah! Me and Katya are 19 years old who want to start our band. Katya plays the base and I play the electric guitar. We need a vocalist and I hope we already found them." I said and I looked at Astrid who got the point.
"And a drummer" I added.
"I'm half Brazilian and half Russian but I live here for some ti-"

"Well its good knowing you, but you guys are complete strangers, how am I supposed to trust you?" Astrid cut me off and took a step back. This was the answer I was scared of.

"Uhhhh" I stuttered and scratched the back of my head as I lifted my eyebrows. Astrid turned around and started packing up as I panicked.

"We can try?" I quickly blurted out.

"You could be a kidnapper." Astrid laughed. She started walking down the park. I followed her and we basically left Katya standing there, leaning into the big night lamp, scrolling on her phone.

I followed Astrid around and bugged her, begging for her to be our vocalist.
" well arent you annoying." I mumbled as she death stared me. God I hate death stares, but no one could beat me at my own game. I death stared her back as she just rolled her eyes. I felt a little embarrassed but I couldn't give up on the opportunity.

"I beg you." I bugged her before she stopped. I thought she would slap me or something, but all she did, was let out a small sigh as she looked at me.

"You know what? Why not." Astrid calmly said as she wrote down her number on a ripped paper she tore out. She gave the paper to me.

"Text me if there will be any try outs or info. If you are planning on meeting me in a sketchy place, just so you know, I'm instantly blocking you." Astrid said and turned around.

I gasped in happiness as my legs started aggressively jumping.
" YES! "I shout and bring everyone's attention. I look at my phone and notice the 30 missed calls from Katya. My heart stops as I quickly run back to the park.

I see Katya standing near the same lamp looking around.

"Hi!.." I mumbled before Katya's head turned slowly to me. I could see the fire in her eyes. She was mad.

I gulped and I ran to the direction of the Hotel we were staying in.

We ran the whole way to the hotel and passed everyone in the hotel in a flash until we both ran to our room.

We started laughing after entering the hotel room.

"Don't leave me like that again" Katya punched my shoulder. I laughed again while losing my balance and falling on the bed.

5 minutes passed and I calmed myself down.
"Look what we have achieved today!" the last word was said long enough to make me lose my breath for a moment. I smirked at her after seeing the expression on Katya's face before she understood that we have a vocalist. We cheered and decided to go get some ice cream for celebration. We called it a day cause we were both so tired after running around like wild dogs, as well as I practically lost my voice cause of the cheering and bugging Astrid earlier that day. We only need to find our drummer. Our adventure will start soon, very soon.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
1290 words