6.-'๑'-Ich heiße BILL KAULITZ-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

The next day when I woke up, my head was spinning non stop and on top of that Katya was pretty mad at me for yesterday.

"Look I'm sorry okay? I wasn't thinking straight, I didn't mean it." I whined as she couldn't help but chuckle.
We loved each other to much to be mad at each other. I laughed too and sat down near her.

"Are we meeting up with Astrid today again?" I asked, munching down my cereal. She shook her head and I nodded in response.

"We need to find our drummer quickly. Even though Astrid was a win, it doesn't mean we are lucky enough again." she added and took a bite of her pancake. I nodded my head again.

"Can u tell me what was wrong with you yesterday?" Katya suddenly ask.   I looked at Katya.

"Its.. Tom." I mumbled. Katya's face expressions changed quickly before my hand scratched the back of my neck nervously.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Katya screamed. I smiled awkwardly.
"He is a MAFIA!" she shouted as she grabbed her hands and hid her face in her palms.

"it is what it is right?" I nervously chuckled. Katya's jaw dropped. She just stood there staring at me blankly.

"You are fucking dumb Angela." she mumbled and a small smile appeared on her face.
I sighed in relief, seeing her smile.

"I know, I wouldn't get started with him though, he is a murderer.. -" I grunted as Katya laughed.

"I cant lie, he is handsome, but he can kill us as you just said." Katya's tone was serious. I could feel my stomach twirling.

I stayed quiet and finished my cereal.

"You ready to go?" Katya asked before sliding to the door with her shoes on.

"Yea just a second." I said.

"Can you stop thinking about everything for at least 5 minutes?" Katya said as she tilted her head, crossing her arms.

"sorry I just zone out sometimes." I said and I let out a sigh.

Katya chuckled. "come on." She gestured and I stood up. We went through the door into the warm rain.

"Shit, I didn't bring anything." Katya cursed herself and I just ignored her, looking around.

I suddenly saw a familiar black car standing by the hotels door. I glanced over the windows and saw a familiar face. The black eyeshadow made me remember the man that was standing behind Tom.

He noticed me and my hands moved to Katya's shoulder as I began to shake her very hard.

"We have to go now." I said, not taking my eyes off of him. He smiled wildly and unbuckled his seatbelt. All I was able to do in that moment was freeze. He was dangerous and I didn't want any trouble.

He stepped out of his black car and made his way to us. Katya looked at him and her expression changed quickly as we both stood in shock, fear and amazement. He was super tall.

"Hey there." He smiled. I got the chills.
"you cant run from us, you know that?" He said. My eyes flickered. I was so scared in that moment.

"Don't be afraid of me. Although.. Be afraid of me, well... Not reall- UGH anyways. I'm not like my brother. He is a real ass and kills for fun." he looked away and rolled his eyes.

"Ich heiße Bill Kaulitz." He then said. I knew German a little bit. I calmed down.

"Its nice to meet you. I'm Angela." I said politely, trying to be as nice as possible.

"So you're not from around here?" he asked.
I nodded my head slowly as Katya quickly pulled me close to her.

"you cant seriously tell him everything." she whispered to me with a harsh voice.

I shook my head as she let me go.

"I don't want to be a bother, but my brother here really liked you." Bill said. What brother? I thought to myself but then it hit me. Tom was Bills brother. "I'm Tom. Tom Kaulitz."

"You are lying." I chuckled. All I heard, was that Mafia's mostly have women as their pets and I didn't believe anything Bill was saying cause of these theories.

"I'm not going to be his pet." I replied in a cold voice before Bill let out a laugh.

"Oh honey, believe me, he has enough pets." Bill said. His hand covered his mouth as he began to giggle. I grunted and turned around to take Katya's Hand who was listening to this nonsense the whole time.

The strange part was, that Bill kept still and giggling. He didn't chase us nor he followed us. He didn't even get in his car. He just stood there, watching us walk off. *This dumbass*
I thought to myself as we walked off. All I was thinking about right now was finding the drummer we needed.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___855 words___

______________________________________

Ou mai gawddd I finally finished! Its a short chapter but I didn't have time to finish it, so im happy I did finish it now. Anyways, sending love and kisses ^^