5.-'๑'-Delusional.-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

All I was thinking about was the rough hands that were holding me, the warm breath against my ear, the soft but dangerous look in his eyes.

"Girl... what is up with you today?" Astrid jumped onto the bed beside me as she rested her head on her arm.

I was deep inside my thoughts when she tried to talk to me. I blankly stared into the wall before my body felt a soft slap on my arm.

"What is wrong with you?" I chuckled and turned my head to Astrid as she gave me an obvious look.
"Just ignore me." I replied to her flat expression. Astrid sighed and stood up from the bed.

"Ill go take a shower then." She talked, but I wasn't paying attention, I was to busy thinking about that Tom.

Katya's POV:

I was finally getting some piece and quiet. My eyes scanned the magazine and the music blasting on my headphones kept me cool and relaxed.

I couldn't help but to notice Angela's behavior all day. All I could see was her sparkly eyes dozing off every second along with her mouth crafting a small smile.

"So who's the lucky person?" I asked, tapping gently on Angela's shoulder so I could break through her imagination for a couple of minutes.

"Its no one." She replied quickly as her smile quickly faded. She wouldn't be hiding these kind of things from me, what could have bothered her?

"Hey, I know you too well. You know I know when something is up, and I'm definitely not taking no one for an answer." I said with a serious voice, but not to serious.

"okay, I'm thinking about someone, but not like its any of your business." Angela replied with a cold tone. I got offended. Her tone made me a bit upset.

"Jeez, no need to be rude." I replied, widening and rolling my eyes as I stood up from the chair next to her and walked off. She could be so harsh some times, but its temporary.

Angela's POV:

01.33 AM.

I regret my tone while I was with Katya, but I was too delusional to think straight. I remembered he gave me his number, but the light in me quickly faded after I looked at my palm and it was gone. It was obvious the number was gone, cause 4 days already had passed after he wrote down his number.

"Shouldn't I be scared right now?"
I mumbled to myself, staring into the dark blue sky and catching every falling star. I and Katya had separate rooms, so I could talk to myself all I want as long as I kept quiet. Astrid of course had her own house.

"What if he locks me up? Or a is he a rapist?" I constantly asked myself. The thoughts of him actually giving his phone number to me without asking, made me feel special and beautiful. I snuggled into the white blanket and I looked out into the stars out of the window near my bed. I was surrounded by pitch blackness, but my eyes were shinning cause of the moonlight. I could see some of the city as little yellow sparkles ran trough the roads of the city. My vision was getting blurry and my eyes were getting puffy and itchy as I felt the tiredness. My body relaxed along with my head sinking into the soft pillow. I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___630 words___
_______________________________________

UGHH My eyes are so sleepy right now! I know this chapter wasn't long as the other ones, but its mostly because of my tiredness lately. I'm willing to post at least one chapter a day. Sending love to u all! <33