14.-'๑'-We Are Famous! -'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

Days went on and with our patience, work and practice even though I had to be super careful so I don't run into Tom again, we were rocking! And of course, the big day came.

"Oh shit.. I'm very scared but excited too.." Astrid jumped around the waiting room. My stomach was twirling too, but Katya and Isabella weren't fazed. They were more excited then scared, but showed no emotion.

People performed and Eventually it was our time to shine.
My legs trembled as we got ready to walk on the stage. There were a lot of people, but it wasn't enough to make me feel awkward, it calmed me down a bit cause I've been on stage with more people than this. Some random voices presented us.

"Now! Welcome the mysterious women.."

Oh shut up.

"The rukrich girls!"

And there we were. On the stage.
I gulped before fixating my eyes onto my electric guitar as Katya began to play. I followed her after 2 seconds and that was our song intro. After, Isabella got into it too as Astrid began to sing. Our rock music wasn't that hard, but it was rock. We played the song, and I tried not to mess up.

My hands were shaking at first, but after some time, I eased down and just closed my eyes. Everything was going perfectly.

The song finished, and just as it did, people stood up and clapped for us. The judges were also amazed and I was so happy at that time.

After the performances, we had actually won, and the fame followed along after the win. The next day after our win, people were constantly running up to us and asking for autographs.

"We are famous Katya! We did it!" I screamed to Katya and hugged her tightly.

"People want us to do a concert also! I'm so happy" I added, not letting her go. Katya hugged me back just as tight as I did and we both jumped in excitement.

"Then we are definitely planning a concert!" Katya replied and I smiled.

We also got a lot of money because of our fame and our win, but this time, the money wasn't so great in this situation, the win was.

We were talking with our planner Eva. She was our helper, who planned things for us and helped us accomplish them. Today, she was planning us the concert everybody wanted. Surprisingly, Every one of us had wrote a song and we had what to perform, all we had to do is learn each others song.

After another practice, we all decided to go and get something to drink. I got redbull, Katya got a can of cola, Astrid was a fan of coffee and Isabella got herself some iced Tea.

10.07 pm

Me and Katya said our goodbyes to Astrid and Isabella and walked through the parking lot. Just as we were about to step into our cars, I felt a metal hit the back of my head, as I saw Katya falling down onto the ground. I fell too and my vision went completely black.

..

I woke up. My hands were tied to a chair. I felt pain in the back of my head, probably from the sudden hit.

I saw poor Katya laying in the corner of the dark gray room still Unconscious but she might have been hit on her forehead, cause some blood was dripping from her hair onto her cheek.

This is the third time I've been kidnapped. I swear to fucking God, if its Tom again, I'm gonna blow his brains out. - I thought to myself.

But suddenly two slim men appeared. They were masked, wearing black mask with gray hoodies.

"We know how popular you girls got." One of them started. I shivered.
"And we want your money." the other one finished his "bros" sentence. I spat In their direction. They were to far away for my spit to reach them.

They both chuckled. One of them came closer to me and slightly touched my face as I grunted in disgust and bit his arm.

"YOU CUNT!" He shouted in pain. His arm was now bleeding, and I was enjoying it. These motherfuckers dare to kidnapp me and on top of that, hurt my bestfriend. Ill make this kidnapping experience hell.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
____732 words ____

:>