20.-'๑'-hm..A Celebrity Meet.. .-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈----•༶

Angela's POV:

We looked stunning. I was actually admiring myself, looking into the mirror while driving my hot wheels.

"arent yall excited?" I asked the three of them with a smile on my face.

"I don't know.. How did they get out number anyways?" Isabella questioned a little worried and that made me frown a little but I shrugged it off. It was weird, I can agree, by why not we check it out?

...

After some time we arrived at our destination and to our suprise, there was actually a tall building with bright lights and a lot of cars parked outside. I quickly stepped out of my car and looked around for some creepy dudes or cameras, making sure this is not a set up.

The rest of the gals stepped out and we made our way to the entrance. A woman with brunette hair and a really bright red dress matching her cherry lips greeted us as we entered the huge place full of people. It was mostly celebrities from germany that me and Katya didn't quite recognize because we were from Russia but Isabella and Astrid ran off a second later we passed the big glass door to talk to other people. They were both very confident and friendly so we knew they would get along with everyone.

...

Me and Katya waddled away from the huge crowd of people and suddenly someone appeared right in front of us. An interviewer and a camera man.

"Hello Hello! Are you the favorite band of all teens in germany "Rukrich girls"?" the interviewer started talking with a lot of energy in her voice.

I chuckled and nodded in response, looking at the interviewer. I am glad she spoke to me in English, cause I would barely understand.

We got asked some simple questions that I have answered cause Katya was to busy looking to the bar near us. The interviewer finally left us alone as I was running out of breath. Thank god.

Katya literally sprinted off to the bar and sitting on one of the red circle couches surrounding a round table. It wasn't occupied so we decided to take it and after some time Isabella and Astrid found us but they were.. holding hands?

I gasped as my jaw dropped at the view. When they noticed me they looked down at their hands and gasped in shock as well, probably feeling embarrassed.

"Dude its definitely not what it looks like." Isabella shook her head, her face fully red. I nodded in response and giggled to myself as I turned to look at Katya, picking up four pink martinis from the bar.

Katya came to the table and placed all of them on it while taking out a fresh pack of Cigarettes.

"Ill go have a smoke, yall coming along?" Katya asked, picking up her drink, her cigarette moving in between her lips as she spoke. Isabella and Astrid gladly followed her. I was a little shocked that they smoked but they probably went to just chill in the nights breeze. I was left alone.

It wasn't so bad. I sat there chilling, listening to the music and muffled laughs and words. The couch was pretty and comfortable so it was a plus too.

I then heard a voice in my ear that made me jump.

"Can I sit here?" He asked, leaning back to take a better look at me as I turned around to face him.

It was an avarage hight dude, about my age, could be 22 or 21 but Who cares as long as he is not 25 or older.

he had this curly dirty blonde hair that was the lenght of his ears. His hairstyle suited him very much and it was an overall pretty good hairstyle. He also had a white suit on and some white pants on. He was white in two ways.

"Y-yeah I guess." I stuttered at the sudden impact. He sat in front of me and smiled.

He had this soft safe smile that made me calm a bit.

...

We talked for 3 minutes while my girls were out smoking and he was actually a very nice guy. His name was Evan and He had this interesting accent and very cool stories to laugh about. He was very charming too. I would definitely see him as a good friend, but he wasn't enough to be my crush. Talking about my crush, Tom had actually left my mind for a moment and I got to relax.

"You are very pretty, you know that?" Evan said, cutting off my laughter about his dumb joke with his little sister.

"Thanks.." I smiled at him. It was common to me to get called pretty by guys.

"Why do you wear baggy jeans? Or baggy shirts? You should show your beautiful figure more. I doubt that any guy in here wouldn't look under those pants." He suddenly said. I felt a lump on my throat as I heard his words coming from his filthy mouth. I got so uncomfortable I think I was about to pass out but then Katya appeared out of the blue with Isabella and Astrid behind them.

"And who is this rando?" Katya with a confident voice asked me. All three of them were a little drunk because Katya asked questions with no hesitation and Isabella along with Astrid didn't stop laughing at the phone in one of their hands.

I gulped and stood up, coming closer to Katya and explaining her everything. She made a disgusted face at him.

"Get out you weirdo!" She hissed at Evan as he stood up and just winked at me. Wow. And I thought I finally found someone to talk to.

...

Time went by and some people where already leaving. Katya was completely done for and passed out on the couch with two empty wine bottles , one in between her breast and stomach and one barely getting held in the hands. Isabella and Astrid were dizzy and I was the only one cleared up. The full martini in front of me that was bought by Katya two hours ago still stood there untouched.

"Okay its time to go.." I mumbled to myself and stood up, taking Katya on my back and tapping on Isabella's shoulder . I gestured to her to get Astrid and follow me out the door.

We finally left the building and I was so tired. I basically shoved Katya into the passenger seat as Isabella and Astrid passed out behind me in the car. My hands searched Katya's pockets for that pack of cigarettes as I found it and closed my cars door.

My back touched the car and I stood there leaning into it while searching for my lighter that I carry with me. It wasn't there and I grunted to myself, muttering 'fuck' under my breath.

"Need a light?" I think I recognize that voice. My head slowly turned around and saw the black tented car a few meters away with a tall dark figure leaning against it.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈----•༶

___1159 words___