24.-'๑'-she Is The Girl-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

"Dude don't act like a fucking ninja in my house" I ran into the kitchen where Tom was standing, holding his hand on Katya's mouth.

"And there is this thing called "knocking" you bastard. " I crossed my arms.

" How did you know it was me? "
He tilted his head.

" just let Katya go." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

" You ass! You scared the fuck out of me! " She threw an egg at him that broke just as it landed on the ground.

"Are you crazy? You know how much these clothes cost? I swear if you throw something at me again ill literally-"

"Just shut up!" I shouted.

They both went silent. Thank god.

Then we heard a knock on the door. It was already evening I silently walked up to the door and looked out the peephole. It was the pizza delivery man.

I opened the door and he smiled.
He was mine and Katya's age with ginger hair and brown eyes. Cute.

I smiled back and took the pizza out of his hands.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked him in my best German accent, reaching out to the wallet on the small table near the door.

"10 euros." he said in English, probably because Katya ordered without using a translator and I heard Tom walking silently behind me to us but out of the boy's sight.

I ignored him and took out the money and gave him it. He nodded.

"You look very beautiful. If its okay to ask, are you single?" he then asked me. I was shocked a little, but before I could reply Tom appeared next to me and pressed me to him by my shoulders.

"She isn't." he said looking deep into the gingers eyes.

"I-uh.." he stuttered. He was terrified. He then looked at me and back At Tom.

Tom smirked at him.

"Oh she's another girl of yours! Got it.." The ginger said. Another? 

"I'm not one of your girls Tom." I hissed at him.

He ignored me, still looking at the brown eyed boy and spoke up.

"Nah, she's not one of my girls. She IS the girl."

My eyes widened as the ginger nodded and left quickly.

Tom closed the door and let go of me before making his way up to my room. What the hell?

"Mhm... Great show I suppose." Sasha then laughed at me while chomping on the pizza I didn't even notice she took.

I ran upstairs to see what Tom was doing and that stupid jerk was laying in my bed, eyes fully closed. Boi I'm so close to throwing that second egg.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted.

"Resting, what the fuck do you think I'm doing?" He mumbled.

"Ugh!" I stomped out of my room to Katya.

I dropped down onto the sofa and took a slice of the pizza that was half way eaten by Katya who was already full and passed out on the couch. I guess it was just me now.

...

08:44 pm

There were 2 slices left that I couldn't finish because of my sleepy ass. I was very tired but I didn't want to go to my room, hoping that Tom would leave eventually but of course he didn't. I decided to leave Katya sleeping on the couch as I made my way up the stairs but before entering her bedroom, Tom touched my hip.

"Don't try to avoid me, I came here just for you." he said from behind me.

"Like I wanted you here." Oh gosh I really did, but I still lied.

"Sure you did." He chuckled and pulled me into my room.
It was dark so I couldn't see him well but I made out his figure standing by the door frame as I got pushed onto the bed.

"Why are you here?" I whined before hiding under the covers of my blanket. I didn't even bother to change into my pj.

He walked towards me and sat on the bed.

"Cause I wanted to be with you." He then said, looking away into the dark room.

"Yeah right. You have plenty of hoes in your room right now waiting for their highness-"

"Can you just stop?" He looked at me with a pissed expression. Even I could make out the frustrated look on his face in the dark.

"I'm tired of everyone saying that. Yeah I'm a mafia, yeah I'm a murderer or.. whatever, yeah I kill people for fun, Yeah I'm bad as fuck and yeah I can get hoes, but I'm not like I was." He proceeded to talk.
This was getting deep and I didn't like it.

"I once had full of women around me. As much as I Look like a man whore, I hate it. I still have pets but I do nothing with them. I barely even see them. It's getting annoying and old."

I stayed silent. It was very shocking that he just told me this all of a sudden but I know why.

" Oh.. I'm sorry. "This was all I muttered out. I felt bad for him.

I got down and my head sunk into the pillow as I closed my eyes. I wanted to sleep so bad.

" Can I.. Uhh.. " Tom crawled up next to me and held an arm above me.

" Oh you're finally asking? " I scoffed at him.

"Shut up. So can I?" he rolled his eyes and I nodded laughing a little before I felt his hand slide around my waist.

My body decided to turn around and face his as he just pulled me to him tighter.

"This is so wrong.." I whispered, smiling to myself.

"Unless you're my girlfriend." He said.
My head was now pressing into his chest. His hand was around my waist at first but it moved onto my thigh and pulled my leg over his. I wanted to protest but I decided not to.

"Well I'm not." I said and I started to pull back but he just held me tighter. His other hand was now around my neck as his palm rested onto the back of my head.

"I want you to." He exhaled. My eyes shot up open.

"W-what?" I stuttered but I got no answer from him. His grip was now loose and I could easily pull Away. He fell asleep.
I did too.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___1065 words___