NEW STORY

"I don't care that my parents aren't my biological parents

"I don't care that my parents aren't my biological parents. They are precious to me and always will be."

-Crystal Anya Winter

"They killed my little angel. I won't forgive those creatures for taking her away from me. I, Benjamin Aiden Flame, Crown Dragon Prince of FLAME pledge to destroy FIONN Kingdom with my own hands. Just wait and Watch."

-Benjamin Aiden Flame

Benjamin Aiden Flame is forced to visit the Human world to find his Fated Partner, which he didn't want because he still loved his previous Fated Partner, Anya Fionn, the 1st princess of FIONN Kingdom. Anya Fionn was killed by her own parents. The reason was still unknown. Benjamin had fallen in love with her when he saw the little princess at the Royal Party for FIONN's first princess, but that was his first and last meeting with her.

Crystal Anya Winter was a human girl with a mysterious power over Elements. She didn't understand why she had this mysterious power when her parents didn't possess it.
Crystal was an intelligent, smart and cheerful girl who could conquer any heart with her innocent smile. Everyone around her adored her.

One is Cold and ruthless and another is cute and sweet, what would happen if they were to meet?
Join the journey to discover Benjamin and Crystal's story.

STARTED: 20, June 2023
COMPLETE:

I, Anne return back.
Sorry for the late update.
I'm back with a new story and hoping for great response from everyone like you all give to my other stories.
Thank you Everyone
And don't forget to
Like
Share
&
Comment
Love ya 💕💕