✨My LOVE✨

"It hurts to have someone in your heart that you can't have in your arms

"It hurts to have someone in your heart that you can't have in your arms."

-Unknown

Annie's POV

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

I woke up from my peaceful and beautiful sleep. Getting up from bed, I went to take shower.

'Now I really feel refresh'

After putting my clothes, I found a note.

Dear Little Wifey,
I need to go to office for some work. I left your breakfast in freezer before leaving. Don't forget to finish them. I will try reach home soon. Take care.

-Your dear Hubby

'Then i should finish my breakfast'

After finishing my breakfast, I went to the room where I was and switched on the TV.

'Why does everyone like news channel so much?'

I was going to turn the channel but suddenly a news caught my eyes.

"A girl had hit her head to the lamp. Ambulance had taken her to the nera by hospital "

Her picture made me to drop the remote.

'She is Kimmy. But how does this happen?'

I put my hoodie over and ran out from house locking the door. I ran to bus stand. Taking the bus, I went to the hospital, she was admitted. I went the receptionist and asked,"The girl... who... had...accident. The news-". "Take a breathe, girl. The girl was taken to Operation Room. Take right and there is a lift. Take lift and go to the 5 floor. You will find the Operation Room", she explained everything.

I followed her order and reached there. But I didn't expect someone to be there already. Lucas King.

'Is he behind of this?'