✨Fun Evening-I✨

"When fun gets deep enough, it can heal the world

"When fun gets deep enough, it can heal the world."

-The Oaqui

Annie's POV

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

"Who is Stella?", I asked Sis. Sis was shocked to hear my question. " No one ", Sis answered but didn't see into my eyes. Liam gave her a day off but they had to attend a meeting at 4. I asked her," Then why did Julia try to ignore it when by mistake this name split from her mouth?".

Sis sighed and said, "Stella was Nick's ex-girlfriend from college". Girl Friend?

'Why doesn't Nicholas tell me about her?'

"Then where is she now?", I asked Sis. I wanted to know what happened between them. "She is now with her husband", saying this Sis went into the bathroom.

I took black jeans and a yellow top from the closet. We need to buy things like files, assignment files, and pages for our project. I called Isa.

Me: Hey! Where are you?

Isa: Near your house.

Me: Ok. I'm coming

I went downstairs and informed Mom about my outing. I usually took Sis with me, but now she needed some time with Liam.

I bide my mom and went out. I wait for a little, then I heard my name. I turned and saw Isa and Lizzy

(A/N: Annie always calls Isabella, Isa and Elizabeth, Lizzy)

We went to buy our things. After buying, we went to the Ice-cream parlor. We bought Ice-creams and went to the nearby park. Lizzy took out her phone and took selfies of us. Suddenly we heard someone," Can I join you?". We turned and found Kate in front of us. I jumped on her. We two fall to the ground. Isa and Lizzy laughed at us like crazy. We stood up on our feet and Lizzy asked Kate, "You didn't tell us that you'll be here?".