✨Date-II: Deal✨

"Friends are the siblings, God never gave us

"Friends are the siblings, God never gave us."

-Mencius

_________

Annie's outfit for Date from Nicholas

Annie's outfit for Date from Nicholas ☝

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

'Sis! When will you come and pick me up?'

Elizabeth aka Eli, one of my college friends asked, "Why can't you come with me? Annie, I can give you a lift". I said declining her offer, "No no. My sister has said that she would pick me 'cause she had no work in the company where she is working". Suddenly an expensive car caught all the students' eyes. I didn't notice that earlier, Isabella showed me. The car door opened and revealed Nicholas Coleman coming out from the car.

'Such an expensive car for such a billionaire'

Many girls went towards him but he ignored them all and approached towards us when he noticed me. Isabella whispered jokingly," Such a handsome, hot guy. I wish he is coming to me". Elizabeth, my other friend said, "No he is coming for me 'cause I'm better than you".

'What? Oh God'

Nicholas stopped in front of us and ordered me," Come with me. Emily can't able come here. Liam won't let her. Get in the car". My mouth hung open. Isabella whispered into my ears, "Is he talking to you, Annie?". I said, "Who knows?". Hearing this, Nicholas grabbed my hand and dragged me toward his car.

'He doesn't like it if someone ignores him'

I got in his car as he ordered me. He went to the driver's seat and started driving. I didn't attempt to make any conversions. I stared out of the window. But the silence between me and Nicholas had broken the silence, " Why do you turn into silent mode?". I turned to him. He looked at me. I felt that he was annoyed. I ignored his question and started playing with my hair. He stopped the car and forcefully turned me to face. He asked in his angry voice, "Do you know how much I hate this? You're not allowed to ignore me". " Why are you doing this? What have I done to you?", I asked him with tears in my eyes. He wiped my tears with her thumb and said, "Dad wants me to marry you. I don't have any choice. You have to tolerate me ", he informed me. I suggested to him," Why can you refuse?". He informed me, "If I could then I would have already done it. It had been two years, I rejected all the girls. If I do this this time then I'm sure Dad will kick me out of his company. Dad is very serious about you. Not only Dad, Mom, and Nathan along with Liam are serious about you". I asked him after hearing his explanation, "Then what do you want to do?". He said not removing his eyes away from the road," Let's make a deal. We will be married for 2 years then divorce. You will get 50% of my property. Throughout the years, you can do whatever you want, I won't stop you". I numbed in shock after hearing his words.