✨"I Love You"✨

““I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you

“I love you”
begins by I, but it ends up by you.”

― Charles de Leusse

Annie's POV.
◀▶

| >w< |

Everyone were looking at with queries in their eyes.

'I know I know'

"Yes, I'm the one who had called you, Roger Roberts", I answered smiling at them. It was fun. "Wait a minute. Let me go through this. You know him. He don't know you. But he got a call from you. You invited him. Am I missing something?", Kimmy shouted. I laughed. She looked cute. Stella, the real one opened her mouth,"How did you know about him and why did you call him?". I still didn't opened my mouth.

'I'm really enjoying the show'

"Do you know who is he?, Xander asked. I was still smiling. "How did you get him contract number?", Liam asked. "From your laptop", I instantly answered. Xander and Nicholas were glancing at him. "By the way, you can't hide details from a good hacker", I said praising myself. "Isa is better than you", Sis said pinching my nose. I tried to bite her hand but she removed it quickly.

"Stop your childish play. Tell me everything", Nicholas Coleman demanded an explanation. He looked really serious.

'And hot'

"Ok ok, I give up. No more fun. I found a little clue about Stella from the store room, where I found a photo album. You guys know my great habit. I opened it and found some pictures of your college. But something caught my eyes. The eyes colour. Stella's eye colour is blue in the album where Lucas wife Stella has brown eyes. Ok everyone can understand that there was 2 Stella hopefully twins. Cause if I was Stella, I would never tried to change my eyes colour into brown from blue. So that hit my head. I asked Rose to give my information to me, only to me, not you. She did as I told her. Then Nicholas warning me, I don't why. It worked. I went there prepared with a tracking device under my shoe. Only Isa knows about that. So how was my plan? Awesome, right?", I asked. I was expected praising words but there was an unpleasant silence.

"You planed this. You did? Don't joke", Liam laughed but stopped himself finding alone laughing. "But how did you find out about him?", Sissy asked pointing his finger at Roger Roberts. "Oh about him, in the information about Stella. I get the knowledge that people who are part of gang or mafia is very possessive over their girl like Sissy and Xander. Lucas and Liam afraid of Kimmy and Sis, I'm not putting them in my this list", I ended up laughing and earned glanced from Liam and Lucas. "What about me?", Nicholas asked. I  rolled my eyes,"I don't wanna talk about it. By the way, as Roger is the leader of his mafia, everyone expected an action against Lucas, but there was nothing. That means he knew that girl beside Lucas was Roma, Stella's twin", I finished my explanation with a yawn. I was so tired and eyes wanted to be closed.

"Ok guys, times up. Let her rest", Clara informed them. I laid down on the bed.

'It's heaven after a battle'

Before leaving, I heard Roger,"Little girl, you own my life". I laughed and said," I don't need your life. Just promise me that you will take care of her for the rest of your life. She had suffered too much from her sister". I saw tears in Stella's eye. I waved bye to them.

"You really expressed me, wifey", I felt a kiss in my ear. I shivered feeling little sensation through my body. " I love your blush", I heard him teasing me. I shoved his face away from me. I laid down again covering myself with blanket. I felt someone laid beside me. Nicholas. He encircled his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"I'm happy to have you back in my arm. I don't know how much I worried for you. Why did you do this? Shielding me. Why?", Nicholas asked. I looked at his eyes.

'Do I need to answer him. Can he see that?

"Why?", he asked again.

"Cause I love you", I confessed closing my eyes.

I hoped for his rejection but it never came. I  felt a pair of lips on my eyes. I opened my eyes and found him smiling.

"You don't know how many days I have wished to hear that. I love you Annie Coleman. You're mine, only mine", he crushed his lips on mine.

'I love you, hubby'

"I love You and will forever", he confessed.

"Me too", I caressed him cheek.

I yawned again rubbing my eyes.

"Good night Nicco", I wished before closing my eyes, hugging him.

"Good night il mio amore", I heard him whispering into my ear

I love Annie so much

---
The story will end soon. 2 more chapters are left.
____

THANK YOU!
Have A Nice Day!
Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
❤💜❤💙❤♥❤💛❤💚❤

THANK YOU!Have A Nice Day!Vote! Comment!&Share!❤💜❤💙❤♥❤💛❤💚❤