✨Kidnapped✨

“You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning

before I drift off to sleep
and
the first thought
when I wake up each morning.”

– Unknown

Annie's POV.

️•▶️

I woke up and found empty side beside me. I get up from my bed and went to washroom for freshening up.

After finishing my morning routine, I went downstairs.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?", I heard Nicholas shouted. I ran towards the kitchen and found Nicholas, Xander, Liam and Lucas there. I asked with questions in my eyes, " What happen? Why are you shouting at early in the morning? ". Nicholas encircled his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him, not answering my question. I rolled my eyes.

'You're showing off too much'

"You were followed by someone? Why didn't you tell me earlier?", Nicholas asked tightening his hold. I glance at Xander. He lifted his hand in surrender.

He released me. I sighed in relief.

'You're going to kill me with your hugs, someday'

I punched his chest and went to the counter and jumped up on counter. I asked,"Why this following question come out, so sudden?". Lucas coughed and looked at Nicholas asking for permission or anything Nicholas replied, "Tell her or she will roast us". I shouted and then winked at Nicholas," Roast you? Do you forget that I don't know how to cook, dear husband?".I turned to Lucas and he processed,"My assistant informed me that someone followed Kimberley and also went to hospital ". I looked at Lucas in disbelieve.

'Now this explained why Kimmy was attacked'

Door bell stopped our conversion. I ran to open it and revealed new guests, Max and Clara. I hugged Clara. It had been long time. They entered while others started to gathered in dinner room.