✨Bonus Chapter (Roger+Stella)✨

Roger + Stella

“I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything

“I love her,
and
that’s the beginning and end of everything.”

-F. Scott Fitzgerald ​​

 Scott Fitzgerald ​​

Roger's Pov.
◀️▶️

"Do as you wish. I want results. Now dismiss", I ordered my assistant.

'Work is so hard to handle when you don't have your love in your arms'

Stella went to Ronny's school to pick him up. My little Ronny was now 2 and an half years old. 2 day ago, Nicholas and Annie had married for second time and gifted us a surprise.

"Dwddy, I'm bwck", Ronny, my little prince called out entering into my office. Stella entered following him.

"Dwddy Dwddy, I got choco twday", he said giving us his ear touching smile. I picked him up and placed him on my table. He opened his little bag and showed me his chocolate.

'Aww.. my boy'

"But no choco today, baby or your teeth will turn black", Stella said trying to take the chocolate but Ronny didn't want to. "But mwmmy", He requested. I stopped her. Stella pouted at me. I took this opportunity and kissed her. She slapped on my chest. I smirked at her attempt.

"Sir, there is someone who wants to meet you", my floor receptionist called. "Let them enter", I ordered her.

'I clearly remember that I don't have any guest today, then?'

Door opened and entered one of my oldest friend, Alessandro Romano and her wife, Sara Romano with their 2 mouths little baby girl. "è molto tempo che non ci si vede", he said with his ladykiller smile. I laughed and said, "posso dire anche quelli. Ma tu rubi le mie parole". Stella glanced at me.