✨Liam & Emily✨

"When love is real, it finds a way

"When love is real, it finds a way."

-Avatar Roku

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

Mrs. Coleman thanked me many times for saving his husband. I said, "It's my Duty, Mrs. Coleman". She laughed and said," Please call me Julia". I nodded. Sis had stayed with me like a bodyguard. Mrs. Coleman, I mean Julia said, "Go there. We can make them your friends". I accepted her proposal," Sure Julia".

I grabbed Sis's hand and dragged her with me. But I didn't expect to meet with them. I yelled, "Kate! Nathan! Sonia! Blake! Guys".

They heard me and turned in my direction. Kate came and hugged me. They greeted me. I introduced my Sis to them, "Guys this is my sister, Emily ". Emily said," Hi! Friends ". They all smiled and greeted her too.

Then Nathan asked me showing fake anger for me, "In the morning, I had invited you but you refused. Now I'm angry with you". I replied," My dad wants me to attend his boss's party, this party. So I had to turn down your invitation". Nathan asked, "Your father works at our company?". " My father works for Mr. Coleman, not for you. You are still a student ". He said laughing at me," My father is Mike Coleman, the boss of Coleman Enterprise ".

Hearing this, Sis grabbed my hand. I didn't know why. I looked at her, she was shivering. I asked her," Are you okay?". She stared at the floor, not answering my question. I heard her whispering, "He could be here, I have to leave this immediately". I shook her questioning again," Who could be here? Answer me". I said this quite loud. Nathan asked, "What happen, Emily? Are you okay? ". Sis lifted her eyes and said," I have to go guys. Please enjoy. Don't worry about me ". Peach opened her mouth, "Are you think yourself too high? We didn't worry about some poor people". I warned," Peach!".

Sis turned and was ready to leave but a voice stopped her, "Are you again trying to run away, my love?". I turned and found Liam along with Nicholas. Sis again tried to run away but Liam grabbed her hand, "You will not leave me until you tell me why had you left me?". We became spectators of a movie. Sis refused to see in his eyes. Liam shouted, "Look at my eyes". Sis again ignored him and said repeatedly, "Leave me Liam. Please Liam". Tears started to fall from her eyes. I requested to Liam," Please let her go. You're hurting her. Please Liam". I never expected to hear from Liam, "Get lost you, little girl. I don't want your advice. Get out of here".