✨Special Gift🎁✨

"It hurts because it matters

"It hurts because
it matters."

-John Green

A Week Later

A Week Later

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

"Where are they? We have to be ready for today's party. They're too slow to reach here", Sissy said showing her excitement.

But here I was thinking about my future. Nicholas hated me. He thought that I forced his father to declare the marriage so early. I didn't do that. I tried to explain that but he didn't want to listen.

I heard a notification from my Mobile.

Unknown Number:
Hey, Little one! Have you forgotten me? I think not. I will send you a special gift for you. Be prepare.

I shivered in fear.

'What's he want now? Why doesn't he leave me alone?'

Soon the girls entered our room with shopping bags.

Sofia, Lizzy, and Isa were very angry for 3 days after knowing that I was engaged to Nicholas.

Mike, sorry I mean Papa arranged a party for a family gathering. So Dad called Uncle, Aunty, and sister Kimberley. They reached today morning and were staying at a hotel.

(A/N: Annie will call Mike, Papa and Julia, Mamma)

"Annie come here. We have to ready you first ", Kate yelled for me.

'Why me?'

"Why don't you ready Sis and Sissy? They are older", I asked. Sissy laughed and said, "You will be in the spotlight, you need to be ready first. Now quit your excuse and come here", Sissy ordered me. She pushes my bathroom to change. I wore the dress, and they arranged and zipped it.

As I walk out of the bathroom, they forced me to sit on a chair and started their work. Sissy and Sis were doing my hair. Lizzy and Sofia came to make up my face. But I objected, "No makeup, only lipstick". " You're no fun", Lizzy exclaimed and applied Red lipstick and Sofia put eyeliner on my eyes. Kate and Isa brought 2 pair of shoes. I said before they chose shoes, "I want small block heels". They wanted me to wear high pencil heels. But they couldn't win in arguing against me.